• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2021-22 Edition

Re: Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2017-18 Edition

large_gIqp469K4w7158Zg0VqNdfo3qDk.jpg

Every hockey analyst is wondering why a team with NO scoring still won't try Chuckie as their #2 center

At this point, Bergevin just wants to try and prove all doubters that he's smarter than us all.....this stubbornness will keep going on for the next 5 years, or until Molson deems it's ok to pay him to stay home

It's his defense silly. Got to maintain that rigid D that's allowing 3.5 goals per game.

Therrien is owed 2M until end of 2018-2019

Bergevin is owed between 2-2.5M until end of 2021-2022

Therrien is owed 2M until end of 2018-2019

Bergevin is owed between 2-2.5M until end of 2021-2022

This explains why we have an internal cap that's $8.5m under the real cap.

I consider the N word a curse word so it doesn't apply to my point.

If I hear some other snowflake come up to me and use the term "micro-aggression" one more time I feel like I'll have a macro-aggression.

LOL
Snowflakes evrywhere... Also too much politically correctness is making people more hyppocrits, like politicians, afraid to speak their mind.

Yup, that extra money was earmarked for Radulov.

Once Radulov ****ed off MB had no real other options to replace him....which in the end may be a good thing because that contract may look bad by next year

Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2017-18 Edition

FWIW - Mitch Melnick said last week he knows from solid sources, MB knew Radulov wasn’t coming back as of May and Habs off season Plan A was to sign both Thornton & Bonino via UFA then jettison Plekanec to meet cap - came close but as usual both preferred parts elsewhere

FWIW - Mitch Melnick said last week he knows from solid sources, MB knew Radulov wasn’t coming back as of May and Habs off season Plan A was to sign both Thornton & Bonino via UFA then jettison Plekanec to meet cap - came close but as usual both preferred parts elsewhere

Then why didn't he trade his negotiation rights at the draft, unless no other team was interested in acquiring them?

Yup, that extra money was earmarked for Radulov.

Once Radulov ****ed off MB had no real other options to replace him....which in the end may be a good thing because that contract may look bad by next year

From the outside, it looked like MB didn't want to negotiate with Radulov until the very last minute.....i'm sure if he had offered him that deal earlier, Radulov would still be with us. He just assumed Radulov would come back no questions asked. The closer we got to UFA, the less chances Radulov was coming back.

Bergy screwed-up....plain and simple

It won't be a screw up if/when Radulov goes bsck to being the dog-fcuker he was in his youth. I predict that he will be a free agent bust for Dallas.

From the outside, it looked like MB didn't want to negotiate with Radulov until the very last minute.....i'm sure if he had offered him that deal earlier, Radulov would still be with us. He just assumed Radulov would come back no questions asked. The closer we got to UFA, the less chances Radulov was coming back.

Bergy screwed-up....plain and simple

From what I heard, Radoluv was asking for an 8 years deal during the season, at something close to 8M/year, they had to negotiate way down and it seems understood that the Habs did offer the same deal Radulov signed for before the 1st of July. What happened after is a big more ambiguous but it sounds like we pulled the offer (not sure why) before offering it again but too late this time.

Bet MB wishes he gave Radulov that two-year deal he wanted prior to last season.

Back