• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2021-22 Edition

Re: Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2017-18 Edition

No, but the same way you don't want to see people using the N word against black players, you dont want to see people use the F word as a insult, for it is offensive to gays.

At the end of the day, decent human beings don't need to use those words, a shame shaw is not a decent human being.

If he was producing no one would care what bad names he called someone. He's a hockey player, not a teacher or clergy.

No, but the same way you don't want to see people using the N word against black players, you dont want to see people use the F word as a insult, for it is offensive to gays.

At the end of the day, decent human beings don't need to use those words, a shame shaw is not a decent human being.

I consider the N word a curse word so it doesn't apply to my point.

If I hear some other snowflake come up to me and use the term "micro-aggression" one more time I feel like I'll have a macro-aggression.

Unfortunately I think Hitler would have won if the war was today. The West is chock full of ****ing pussies.

Unfortunately I think Hitler would have won if the war was today. The West is chock full of ****ing pussies.

Thankfully, so is Germany.

I do fear any war with a country that has a high tolerance for suffering though and near peer ability.

China for example.

Wow... that's absolute stupidity.
Sorry snowflake but this is how it works. You do whatever you need to in order to win and gain an edge. And I personally don't care what they have to do to get those wins. I just want and demand them. It doesn't have to be pretty, it just has to happen. Years from now nobody will ask or care about HOW you won, just that you won. And if one player isn't willing to get down in the gutter to win then you look for another who will.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Sorry snowflake but this is how it works. You do whatever you need to in order to win and gain an edge. And I personally don't care what they have to do to get those wins. I just want and demand them. It doesn't have to be pretty, it just has to happen. Years from now nobody will ask or care about HOW you won, just that you won. And if one player isn't willing to get down in the gutter to win then you look for another who will.

If you think that calling a black player a nig@er is leading to wins, you're stupider than I thought you were.

If you think that calling a black player a nig@er is leading to wins, you're stupider than I thought you were.

I think wehave secretly admires Justin Williams and Chris Kreider for taking out koivu and price respectively during the playoffs.

If he was producing no one would care what bad names he called someone. He's a hockey player, not a teacher or clergy.

You're right of course, pieces of shit win cups on occasion, like brad marchand.

Its more of a shame that shaw is not a decent human being or a decent hockey player unlike marchand who isn't a decent human being but one hell of a hockey player.

Whether such tactics work or not depends on how thick skinned the player on the receiving end is. The point is to try everything to gain an edge.

During the 1972 Summit Series hurling epithets at Russian players couldn't do much to knock them off their game because they couldn't understand English. But deliberately injuring them, like how Bobby Clarke did when he broke Valery Kharlamov's ankle, worked like a charm. And even though everyone who watched it happen knew it was deliberate, nobody cared. In fact, Clarke was applauded for doing it because it helped our team win.

Had Canada lost that series, Clarke and every one of his teammates would have been branded as disgraces and failures for the rest of their lives. But winning solved everything as it always does in sports. Clarke wasn't shamed by his own act of savagery. He was celebrated.

Winning is always the bottom line. Anything you have to do to achieve it is the right thing, even when it's wrong. Because 40 plus years later the only significant takeaway from the Summit Series is that Team Canada won. Few people remember or care about some of the things they did along the way to achieve that victory. And had they acted more honourably and lost no one would be giving them any credit for losing with honour. They'd just be losers.

I consider the N word a curse word so it doesn't apply to my point.

If I hear some other snowflake come up to me and use the term "micro-aggression" one more time I feel like I'll have a macro-aggression.

You have a lot of aggression at the micro level.

Seriously though, has this ever happened to you... someone comes up to you on the street and says you have "micro-aggression". Really?

You're quite the literal person aren't you?

Must have Asperger's.

[emoji38]

I don't find telling someone that they must be autistic to be an appropriate insult.

Penguins waived Niemi.

Vegas has two goalies injured.

I wonder if either team would be interested in giving a pick or something for Montoya. Lindgren is ready to be a backup in Montreal.

Back