• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2021-22 Edition

Re: Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2017-18 Edition

There was an internal cap the last time the Molson were in charge.

Yeah what was it? And since there was no cap imposed by the NHL you have to base your theory on were the Habs ranked in the NHL at that time with regrads to payroll.

If there was no NHL cap than obviously all,teams had their own internal cap

You also want to put your youth in a position to succeed....for a team that was supposed to be built the ''right'' way back in 2012, they sure didn't give Chuckie a fair chance at center....DD was totally not producing on the PP, but still got his prime icetime over Chuckie.

McCaron playing center over Chuckie, on a team lacking scoring ? That just says it all....

Scoring has nothing to do with it.

McCarron cannot play wing. He's literally not able to play wing. He can play somewhat at center as it doesn't require him to skate as much.

Galchenyuk can play both, but the organisation clearly doesn't see him at center.

Wanted.jpg

What have I been saying for years in regards to signing depth players to term?

Depth players are easy to find at any point during the year. Signing them to term & money is close to the height of stupidity.

The second you pay them, you're looking to get rid of them to make sure you have the money to pay your real players.

Yeah what was it? And since there was no cap imposed by the NHL you have to base your theory on were the Habs ranked in the NHL at that time with regrads to payroll.

If there was no NHL cap than obviously all,teams had their own internal cap

Yes, that was the joke. :)

Scoring has nothing to do with it.

McCarron cannot play wing. He's literally not able to play wing. He can play somewhat at center as it doesn't require him to skate as much.

Galchenyuk can play both, but the organisation clearly doesn't see him at center.

So we will a fringe player over a proven 30-goal scorer ?

Elliotte Friedman‏
The NHL’s biggest early-season success, 7-1 LV, gave Vadim Shipachyov’s reps permission to look around for a trade. Just hasn’t been a fit

Tick, tick, tick

I'm sure the Rags would be open to trade Kreider.

But I'm not interested in an AG for Kreider swap because of the age gap

I don't know why the Rangers would want to do that, but Renaud Lavoie is reporting this as a possibility.

Shipachyov would be a good move providing Bergevin doesn't give up too much. Hey, how about Shaw? The cap hits are basically a wash.

:)

I don't know why the Rangers would want to do that, but Renaud Lavoie is reporting this as a possibility.
You mean the guy the Habs should have taken instead of Leblanc?

Shipachyov would be a good move providing Bergevin doesn't give up too much. Hey, how about Shaw? The cap hits are basically a wash.

:)

I’m just curious why after given him a pretty good contract it didn’t work out this early in the seaosn

Eric Engels‏
Well. That was quick. Marc Bergevin was contacted about Vadim Shipachyov's availability yesterday. The Canadiens aren't biting. They're out.

nvrmd

Back