• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2021-22 Edition

STL beat writer has been posting that rumor is BS for a couple of days now. He’s said Thomas and Kryiou are not part of any offer. I suspect Blues will propose a ROR for Parayko swap, and only after the $7.5M bonus is paid out. Not sure if Sabres go for that deal.../

I would be all over it if i am Botteril , get that 7.5 off the cap

Rumours of the day.

Habs are in on Tobias Rieder
So far Habs have offered de Haan the most money

Wouldn't shock me at all if this turned out to be true.

It would be rather hilarious if we do sign him. Another steady defensive d-man. It's almost like we didn't learn from our previous mistakes...

MB has to get creative on the trade front, there is no one really available on UFA market that will be able to slide in to a top pairing with Weber.

The one strength we have is on the wings and MB may have to move Max to getbthat dman and than try and somewhat replace him by signing Neal

no one called this one!! All those who want people to believe that "I know people who know people" didn't know the right people ….lol

Habs are offering Anthony Duclair the most money, lets see iif its enough to overcome his reluctance to play in Montreal.

Back