• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2021-22 Edition

Rangers Turning Up Heat to Land Pacioretty? Offering.... Buzz@1
July 26, 2018,

Eklund

We are at that point in the summer when some teams feel pretty much done, and some teams are obviously not close to being complete... I have a full breakdown of the teams coming up, but as I was working on this I was talking to a source about Panarin and heard that the Rangers, while they are of course interested in Panarin, are targeting Max Pacioretty more so...and the Canadiens have one name they are requiring...Brady Skjei....

I would be careful about moving Skjei, but of course it takes something to get something...I would think the Rangers would want some assurances that Max would be willing to sign long term...

Patch is from the NY area....but I continue to hear how long term he wants to be a Panther...

Should the Rangers offer Brady Skjei in a deal?

Rangers Turning Up Heat to Land Pacioretty? Offering.... Buzz@1
July 26, 2018,

Eklund

We are at that point in the summer when some teams feel pretty much done, and some teams are obviously not close to being complete... I have a full breakdown of the teams coming up, but as I was working on this I was talking to a source about Panarin and heard that the Rangers, while they are of course interested in Panarin, are targeting Max Pacioretty more so...and the Canadiens have one name they are requiring...Brady Skjei....

I would be careful about moving Skjei, but of course it takes something to get something...I would think the Rangers would want some assurances that Max would be willing to sign long term...

Patch is from the NY area....but I continue to hear how long term he wants to be a Panther...

Should the Rangers offer Brady Skjei in a deal?

done deal drive 67 to the airport

I swear no matter who is offered you say take it

Not a chance ....BS is a solid return for a player we want out and have no intention to resign

23 , big skilled puck mover

Immediately is our best D with Weber out

We missed the boat on the home run return . Then we gladly tell all we arent resigning him and want him out and piss on him for months in the media .

Thats how you get a Max return

You don't have to convince me Bozovin has screwed this file up. He did the same with Subban, Galchenyuk, Markov and Radulov. He hates players with personality or skill. He constantly picks fights with his stars.

However, every proposal that has been floated re Max, you have said take it.

You don't have to convince me Bozovin has screwed this file up. He did the same with Subban, Galchenyuk, Markov and Radulov. He hates players with personality or skill. He constantly picks fights with his stars.

However, every proposal that has been floated re Max, you have said take it.

Skeji, Bjugstad, first round picks, legit ready to play kid ...... any combo is all you will get right now

Skeji right now can slot on the top pair in Weber`s absence .

At the deadline you will get some lower tier first rounder plus some future wannabees in return .

These are 3-4 year away maybees that do us no good .

Young, speedy and skilled defenseman.
#76.
Would look good in a Habs jersey.

Not gonna happen.

---

As for Max wanting to be a Panther, it's would be a lifestyle choice.
He'd rather get confortable than going to the best team/fit possible to win a cup.

Not surprised.

Young, speedy and skilled defenseman.
#76.
Would look good in a Habs jersey.

Not gonna happen.

---

As for Max wanting to be a Panther, it's would be a lifestyle choice.
He'd rather get confortable than going to the best team/fit possible to win a cup.

Not surprised.

At this stage 67 its all about the money , his last solid paying contract . Same as Radu last year .

You can chase cups in 5 -6 years on 1 year deals.

Back