• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2021-22 Edition

I'm kinda surprised there have been no rumors at all about possibly trading Paul Byron. Oh well.
Been thinking the same thing - gotta believe Bryons performance per $ is amongst the best in the league.

Wonder if Canes/Habs are legit trading partners?

Something to the effect of:
Max + Bryon + Lindgren + 3rd overall for Hanifin + Lindholm + 2nd overall

That's nothing. I read on a FB fan page a ton of fans wanting us to sign Martin Frk saying he would be great depth as the Red Wings are not qualifying him. He had a whopping 11 goals last year.

People want all kind of stuff

Been thinking the same thing - gotta believe Bryons performance per $ is amongst the best in the league.

Wonder if Canes/Habs are legit trading partners?

Something to the effect of:
Max + Bryon + Lindgren + 3rd overall for Hanifin + Lindholm + 2nd overall

No chance

That's nothing. I read on a FB fan page a ton of fans wanting us to sign Martin Frk saying he would be great depth as the Red Wings are not qualifying him. He had a whopping 11 goals last year.

People want all kind of stuff

I was on a Habs FB group once and the people there were... jeez.

I was on a Habs FB group once and the people there were... jeez.

there are many groups, the one run by Amanda is probably the best, of course she is a former cam girl so that makes it enjoyable in the first place.

There are a lot of the sky is pink kinds at FB

there are many groups, the one run by Amanda is probably the best, of course she is a former cam girl so that makes it enjoyable in the first place.

There are a lot of the sky is pink kinds at FB

One of the highlights was one guy who told me that Martin Reway (our prospect who had a heart issue last year) was young and he could get back into shape in 6 weeks after being basically on the shelf for a full year.

From Eric Engels

From all the intel I’ve gathered, a Pacioretty trade seems imminent. Fairly obvious that Kovalchuk and Tavares decisions are holding up the market. We could have clarity on those fronts before the end of the draft.

From Eric Engels

From all the intel I’ve gathered, a Pacioretty trade seems imminent. Fairly obvious that Kovalchuk and Tavares decisions are holding up the market. We could have clarity on those fronts before the end of the draft.

Wonder if still imminent. Was rumored going to LA and that wont happen anymore

Here's what it looks like right now....

Micheal Ferland, Dougie Hamilton, and Adam Fox for Noah Hanifin and Elias Lindholm. #Flames

Back