• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2021-22 Edition

Nick Schmaltz is probably already a more valuable asset than Max.

22 year old center just coming off a 50 point season

But it's similar numbers that Drouin put up in last year with Tampa at the same age...when you get to play with better players....

From EK....

On Montreal....

Milan Lucic is available, and as I have said before I am told the Oilers reached out to Montreal about Lucic a few months ago and Montreal had very little interest...This morning I was told those talks have once again surfaced...

From EK....

On Montreal....

Milan Lucic is available, and as I have said before I am told the Oilers reached out to Montreal about Lucic a few months ago and Montreal had very little interest...This morning I was told those talks have once again surfaced...

ha ha the dog days of summer are here . Only if they take Alzner and we get a decent draft pick

No thanks. I don't think you need Max in that trade. Lucic's deal is so bad that you should be able to get a 1st and still trade Max elsewhere for a 1st+.

I don't think I would even do Alzner for Lucic and a 1st.

I would do the trade. Bother Alzner and Lucic are irrelevant. Neither of those players moves our needle and having one of them on our roster still helps the tank. It's the 1st rounder that's key for our franchise.

EDM probably doesn't do that trade anyway. They don't save TONS of money, their defense gets worse and they lose a first rounder.

I would do the trade. Bother Alzner and Lucic are irrelevant. Neither of those players moves our needle and having one of them on our roster still helps the tank. It's the 1st rounder that's key for our franchise.

EDM probably doesn't do that trade anyway. They don't save TONS of money, their defense gets worse and they lose a first rounder.

depends how long you want to tank for

edmonton does love "defensive Dmen" but maybe they have figured it out

Back