• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2021-22 Edition

Montreal and Buffalo Talking to Edmonton About....
October 10, 2018, 10:42 AM ET [44 Comments]

Eklund

Quick hit...start here..Per MULTIPLE sources, the Canadiens and Sabres have picked up discussions with the Oilers regarding a possible to deal to acquire Darnell Nurse....This is picking up a lot right now...I will update this blog with more info and other stories in a bit..

Montreal and Buffalo Talking to Edmonton About....
October 10, 2018, 10:42 AM ET [44 Comments]

Eklund

Quick hit...start here..Per MULTIPLE sources, the Canadiens and Sabres have picked up discussions with the Oilers regarding a possible to deal to acquire Darnell Nurse....This is picking up a lot right now...I will update this blog with more info and other stories in a bit..

Would any of you trade 11 for Nurse straight up ?

I wouldn’t give up 11 for Nurse.

Maybe a draft pick/lower grade prospect for nurse. (Oilers would want more) But I’m not that impressed by him. Also why are habs always tied to oilers rumours.

one plays a position of need, is younger, has a higher ceiling, is taller

but as of today you are right gallagher is better

Montreal desperately needs high ceiling young d-man. No doubt.

I like Gallagher, but I don't think his peak years fit with our window. I don't see the Habs winning a cup for another 5 years. He will be 31/32 at that point.

With that said -- there is no reason why the Oilers should be trading d-men. They need more defense, not less.

Montreal desperately needs high ceiling young d-man. No doubt.

I like Gallagher, but I don't think his peak years fit with our window. I don't see the Habs winning a cup for another 5 years. He will be 31/32 at that point.

With that said -- there is no reason why the Oilers should be trading d-men. They need more defense, not less.

Agreed on the widow with 11. He has 3 years left on his nice contract . He will be 29 then and probably past his his prime with his 35 year body the way he plays .

BTW we arent winning a cup in 5 years .

Back