• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2021-22 Edition

It takes 2 to dance and the sabers knows how desperate we are for a center and we are division rivals, so the price will be high and at some point, if it's too high, than Bergevin might as well pass.

I'd love to get ROR but not at the expense of giving up our #3 pick or one of our best prospect for him.

sabres are probably more desperate
ROR hates it there and has a high cap hti

Dan Kramer

@DanKramerHabs
47m47 minutes ago
More
Possible scenario. Deal between #Sabres & #Oilers involving Ristolainen+ to EDM & 10th overall to BUF. Then #Habs send Pacioretty & 3rd overall to BUF for O'Reilly & 10th overall. Guessing one of Kotkaniemi or Hayton is there at 10.

gross

Dan Kramer

@DanKramerHabs
47m47 minutes ago
More
Possible scenario. Deal between #Sabres & #Oilers involving Ristolainen+ to EDM & 10th overall to BUF. Then #Habs send Pacioretty & 3rd overall to BUF for O'Reilly & 10th overall. Guessing one of Kotkaniemi or Hayton is there at 10.

So Max and #3?!!?!? I will give up on this team.

That can't have any validity.

So Max and #3?!!?!? I will give up on this team.

That can't have any validity.

haha

i was joking with some oilers fans the other day that MB would be dumb enough to trade the number 3 for Lucic

and that chiapet would be dumb enough to say no

We need more in return. Oils get a top pair D for # 10 . Sabres dump a salary plus get # 3 .

We give up more and not get back enough for # 3 and taking on money .

MB has already proven that he can't get many pieces in trades. Either that or GM's refuse to give him much and they know he will cave.

We need to add more . Another rumour has the Canes and Flames chatting about 7-9 payer deal with Lindholm , Hanifan, Bennett, Hamilton names being thrown around.

Maybe the Habs should be offering Max and the 3rd to Carolina for Lindholm, Hanifin +?

David Pagnotta:
Chatter around Awards week on Rangers has club exploring deals on Zuccarello, and teams been calling on Skjei.

Back