• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Many Faces of Mike Babcock Good Mojo Thread

VnJnBOP.jpg

Love this lol

Burton do you still believe he isn't the right coach for the Leafs at thia tine as you did Tuesday night? :D

I do think the Leafs situation isn't a great fit right now for him. That said, I always thought he could come to coach the Leafs.

It comes down to $ which I said it would. That's what made the Leafs a great fit.

I do think the Leafs situation isn't a great fit right now for him. That said, I always thought he could come to coach the Leafs.

It comes down to $ which I said it would. That's what made the Leafs a great fit.

While I'd normally agree that this isn't a great fit for him RIGHT NOW, but he said multiple times that he knew this was a long process, he wanted it to be a long process, and he was in it for the ride. If that is in fact true, then the Maple Leafs and Mike Babcock are a PERFECT fit for each others.

While I'd normally agree that this isn't a great fit for him RIGHT NOW, but he said multiple times that he knew this was a long process, he wanted it to be a long process, and he was in it for the ride. If that is in fact true, then the Maple Leafs and Mike Babcock are a PERFECT fit for each others.

No doubt. It's 8 years. He knows what he's getting into.

Back