• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Michal Jordan Re-Signed

Agree with everyone...... This was a stupid signing if for nothing more than it could have been done the day before the season starts if no one else was available to play for the Canes. Makes zero sense to lock a roster spot for a guy with borderline NHL talent now. Not a good sign of things to come.

Agree with everyone...... This was a stupid signing if for nothing more than it could have been done the day before the season starts if no one else was available to play for the Canes. Makes zero sense to lock a roster spot for a guy with borderline AHL talent now. Not a good sign of things to come.

:)

My positive opinion.
He knows where his skills are lacking and knows what he must do. So he is damn well working over the summer.
And in addition he'll surprise us all by being a very capable defenseman or I'll, I'll, well, I'll do something.

My positive opinion.
He knows where his skills are lacking and knows what he must do. So he is damn well working over the summer.
And in addition he'll surprise us all by being a very capable defenseman or I'll, I'll, well, I'll do something.

You mean as opposed to LAST summer when he actually got worse?

Sure ... we can settle into role reversal if you want.

From the same sources hwwnbn uses, here's what I heard.
Canes defense will be
Faulk/Gleason
Hainsey/Covo
Jordan/Liles

From the same sources hwwnbn uses, here's what I heard.
Canes defense will be
Faulk/Gleason
Hainsey/Covo
Jordan/Liles

Must be asked ... although I have no idea why ... who the heck is Covo?

Unless that's drunk Corvo, in which case I see you working.

Must be asked ... although I have no idea why ... who the heck is Covo?

Unless that's drunk Corvo, in which case I see you working.

Ugh. Forgot he's still (back) to being a Cane, along with Gleason. Crap, might as well have a suckage all alumbi defense corp - bring back Franky Kaberle and David Tanabe!

Last I saw, Corvo and Gleason haven't been re-signed. Why would we want Corvo when we have Ryan Murphy? God bless us and Bill Peters if that's what RF has in mind.

Back