• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Roll Call

Habspatrol

Administrator
Staff member
Okay so I'm in.

Who else is in. Feel free to just say "I'm in" or introduce yourself if you like.

Sorry guys but I'm going to have to back out, I'm going to be far too busy to add another league.

Going to have to pull out as well, not really what I'm looking for. Good luck.

Last edited:
Going to have to pull out as well, not really what I'm looking for. Good luck.

That's fine.

I have literally said that every rule is up for discussion but nobody has made any suggestions. Besides "lets just make it like the other league."

That was part of my decision. If a league with this many extra wrinkles has no one interested in discussing them, I'm can't see it going well. Not to mention the massive undertaking an auction draft would be 16-20 managers. Not trying to shit on it, just pointing out why it's not for me.

Fair enough. Thanks for your interest though.

For me, as much of an "undertaking" as it seems to be... I really think it's the best way to mimic how real GMs would give out contracts and control their own cap.

After our other dynasty draft I'm going to start pushing to get this league moving forward.

Great! There are teams available still. I'll be looking to ramp up interest next week and really start having some rules and ideas discussions.

Really want 16-20 committed managers.

So, I received a random whatsapp message about smacking around a bunch of people in a proper NHL cap league?

So what else is left for us to figure out?

Back