• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Big Brother 17

So Twin twist, Season 5 redo if I recall correctly, and once they both were in neither lasted long. The twin comes in tomorrow, there was talk about that when the house guests were first brought up, only one has an identical twin.

Kind of like the battle of the block being back.

Definitely have to bring in two more people. 8 one night, 6 another, seems off. Unless, they have Da'Vonne who did not play tonight, play in tomorrows HOH.

Like James and Austin. Jace is this season Hayden, which he knew as he referenced Hayden's job right away. Look a bit like him. Shelli has a resting bitch face for sure, and man does she look like Danielle, Evil Dick's kid. Meg also looked like someone, but I couldn;t place it yet.

This BBtakeover could be interesting indeed.

I'd have to say Austin is my favorite of the first eight to enter the house.

As for the twists – I always think there are too many, but it ended up working last season so I'll give it a chance.

and man does she look like Danielle, Evil Dick's kid.

You think? I didn't make that connection at all.

Was Just Wondering if we should open up another thread for live feed talk or no what you guys think? Maybe not just a thought

Not a bad idea for those who watch the feeds and want to talk about them freely. This way you know to avoid that thread if you don't want to be spoiled.

Ok I will open one once we know we have a way to watch the feeds for sure

So just catching up on tonights episode, and why is Liz going into the house wearing lingerie.

She is going to be insufferable already, god forbid she have a twin. ;)

OKay, so through the first two nights:

I like Jace, James, Austin, Audrey and Becky

Not a big fan early on of Jason, Da'Vonne, Liz and Vanessa.

Pretty sure dentist John is batshit crazy.

But, this doesn;t mean much. I liked Frankie at the beginning of last year, and I came to regret that.

Also, interesting that the two poker players sat out, and neither are admitting they are poker players.

Both, and she made that clear, while she gets paid for dealing, she also said she is a high level poker player, and that to be a good dealer, you have to be able to play. Thus her abilitiy (in her words) to read people easily.

Only a few feeds work or am I missing something, really doesn't matter it's fine for free and most times every feed is on the same thing anyway

No, not all five feeds are on at the same time. It depends where they get it from, and well BB doesn;t always show the whole house anyway, whether they are turned on or not. In the chat, it usually tells you which ones are good at that particular time. BUt, when they are not sleeping, you will see all the fun. Like Amanda's blow up a couple years ago. That was unpleasant.

No, not all five feeds are on at the same time. It depends where they get it from, and well BB doesn;t always show the whole house anyway, whether they are turned on or not. In the chat, it usually tells you which ones are good at that particular time. BUt, when they are not sleeping, you will see all the fun. Like Amanda's blow up a couple years ago. That was unpleasant.

Ok thanks for letting me know

Back