• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Big Brother 17

very confused about who Da chose to cancel (votes)... dont understand the thinking. maybe people lied to her or maybe she just gave up. weird though!

happy meg is staying. im hoping we get a good alliance between austin and liz/julia. I dont like vanessa but it may make sense to get her involved.

Jason is gonna have a rough ride without Da.

omg, I laughed for about a minute straight when Steve said "i didn't get a chance to hug you, jason" and Jason just blew him off. so harsh. Steve is ridiculous.

That wasd bad, but seriously, how stupid is Jeff. I mean seriously, not knowing there are two HOH's, really?

Also, the more I see Johnnie Mac, the more I like the guy. Smart recognising the teeth issue with the twins.

The more I see Johnnie Mac, the more I love the guy. He is hilarious. Perseus and Medusa. Groundhogs DAy. The talking Veto.

Awkward hoodie in the shower! I actually laughed out loud.

Not a fan of the re-tred comp from last year. I know re-tred are common, but at least make it something different than dice. A little imagination.

I like Vanessa, but flipping her lid on Austin was stupid. But, Austin is a bit of a fool.

Some of those parties looked super bad, and awkward, you can tell they got old fast. The number of eye rolls during the Veto meeting.

Not just you at all, direct contrast to last year when everyone was seemingly floating. THis year, the so called floaters are winning as well, Becky, Johnnie Mac, Steve, even Meg won a BOB. Really anyone but Jackie.

It is what has made this season so much fun to watch, even on the feeds, how hard people are playing.

Definitely makes more opportunity for things to change on a dime, that's for sure, which is exciting.

austin is such a head case it's ridiculous. definitely one of the most entertaining characters but he won't go far. too bad. lol

Austin is a moron, but so is Liz. Getting all pissy after Jackie talked to her about being a target. Its a legit conversation to me.

Audrey continues to put her head in a noose.

Johnnie Mac as always entertains.

That battle of the block was great, some obvious references such as the Pumpkins and Pearl Jam, but they went deep to get Mudhoney and Screaming Trees. Loved it.
And what the **** was that musical song and dance thing?

man oh man, what an episode. that was great.

austin is a great character but he makes some absolutely stupid decisions. haha it is so unreal that he had that conversation with jason. i don't understand what he thought the benefit would be.

don't fault Vanessa for wanting to ditch austin after that flub, but i think she way overplayed. she is now in a really tough spot after BOB. if she goes ahead and tries to backdoor austin herself shes going to come out looking terrible. but if she doesn't backdoor austin then everyone she told (James, Jason, meg, Beckey, etc.) is going to be furious.

Should be interesting!

I like the side of the house that has been in power for the majority of the game, but I was kind of happy to see their plan backfire.

i like jason, so that sucks.

vanessa is a headcase. she had very little reason to go for the Austin backdoor in the first place and then she undoes it and gets people mad at her? so weird...

At least her decision will add a little more drama to the house.

I can't see Austin lasting much longer.

At least her decision will add a little more drama to the house.

I can't see Austin lasting much longer.

yea and it is too bad because he is so farking hilarious and cringeworthy. the stuff in bed with liz and then his constant talk about falling in love... my god. i can barely watch it because it is so embarrassing but I'll be sad when he is gone.

Back