• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Big Brother 17

Snipes

Red Wings & Fight Board Moderator

Big Brother 17:

BB17.jpg

CAST BIOS:
Audrey Middleton
Austin Matelson
Becky Burgess
Clay Honeycutt
Da'Vonne Rogers
Jace Agolli
James Huling
Jason Roy
John McGuire
Liz Nolan
Meg Maley
Shelli Poole
Steve Moses
Vanessa Rousso

Re: Big Bother 17

Sucks we couldn't do a draft, however my pregame winner pick is Steve.

Also, as a disclaimer, try to stick to discussing what's aired on the show.

ah, thanks. yes. if that's the going rule, I'm happy with that. My viewing time is limited this year so I probably won't be hitting the feeds. so if this thread is for discussion of the show only, that's really best for me. awesome.

i watched the cbs interviews earlier today. first impressions...

Audrey Middleton
odd personality. seemed almost lifeless. would probably be easy to edit as a villain. couldn't get a good feel for her but she'll probably be bad at the game.

Austin Matelson
the Judas stuff was weird but he seems like a solid personality. He'll probably get booted early, though. no one is gonna want that guy around and production will be sick of his gimmick after a month,

Becky Burgess
seemed friendly + chipper. I liked her a lot. could be a very good floater or could do an excellent job riding on someone's tails...

Clay Honeycutt
just BRUTAL. awful. hope he's gone early.

Da'Vonne Rogers
couldn't get a feel for her. seemed nice. Could do well but very hard to say.

Jace Agolli
Worst dude on the show. such an obnoxious dork. He'll probably win and i'll probably rip my eyes out....

James Huling
like him a lot. producers will save him for as long as they can.

Jason Roy
Hilarious. Hope he sticks around.

John McGuire
ridiculous voice and seems slightly crazed. I anticipate excellent drama/tv.

Liz Nolan
she's certainly intended to be this season's amanda, but we'll see what happens. She seems dreadful. she'll be kept around.

Meg Maley
i like her but I can see her getting the boot early.

Shelli Poole
made no impression on me.

Steve Moses
this year's ian / dan / 'wise player.' seems like a nice guy. we'll see.

Vanessa Rousso
Really liked Vanessa. her aesthetic is a but over-the-top and i wish she'd talk about poker a bit less. but she seems smart and cool. she'll probably be a leader.

ah, thanks. yes. if that's the going rule, I'm happy with that. My viewing time is limited this year so I probably won't be hitting the feeds. so if this thread is for discussion of the show only, that's really best for me. awesome.

Yep, I prefer it too – I never watch the feeds (although I do hear about some of the stuff that goes down) but try not to discuss it on here.

It's a much easier experience to just chat about what we've seen.

i watched the cbs interviews earlier today. first impressions...

Audrey Middleton
odd personality. seemed almost lifeless. would probably be easy to edit as a villain. couldn't get a good feel for her but she'll probably be bad at the game.

Austin Matelson
the Judas stuff was weird but he seems like a solid personality. He'll probably get booted early, though. no one is gonna want that guy around and production will be sick of his gimmick after a month,

Becky Burgess
seemed friendly + chipper. I liked her a lot. could be a very good floater or could do an excellent job riding on someone's tails...

Clay Honeycutt
just BRUTAL. awful. hope he's gone early.

Da'Vonne Rogers
couldn't get a feel for her. seemed nice. Could do well but very hard to say.

Jace Agolli
Worst dude on the show. such an obnoxious dork. He'll probably win and i'll probably rip my eyes out....

James Huling
like him a lot. producers will save him for as long as they can.

Jason Roy
Hilarious. Hope he sticks around.

John McGuire
ridiculous voice and seems slightly crazed. I anticipate excellent drama/tv.

Liz Nolan
she's certainly intended to be this season's amanda, but we'll see what happens. She seems dreadful. she'll be kept around.

Meg Maley
i like her but I can see her getting the boot early.

Shelli Poole
made no impression on me.

Steve Moses
this year's ian / dan / 'wise player.' seems like a nice guy. we'll see.

Vanessa Rousso
Really liked Vanessa. her aesthetic is a but over-the-top and i wish she'd talk about poker a bit less. but she seems smart and cool. she'll probably be a leader.

Nice breakdown... I'm not going to bother watching the interviews, but I'll likely post my initial reactions after tonight/tomorrow.

Pumped for the show tonight. I am a live feeder however we can't get them in Canada this year so that sucks.

Also, as a disclaimer, try to stick to discussing what's aired on the show.

Fair enough, I try to hit the feeds once in a while, I have found places that stream them free online. But, if something big happens, I may give a heads up.

Once the feeds get going, and I confirm the feeds are still on there, I will post the link for those that are interested.

I will say, I think there are still two more people to come, it is a smaller cast this year, seems a little odd.

Oh yeah, nothing wrong with the occasional discussion about the live feeds but it's best to not concentrate on them in case people only watch the show.

14 HGs announced... I'd say you're right and we'll see two more.

I will see if I can find them again.

Its not looking good yet, but I always am able to get some.

Feeds won't be on until after the show tonight is over on the west coast, so I will let you all know at that point.

One interesting thing will be Audrey, will she or won't she let them know she is transgendered. Knowing some of the redneck/racist/narrow minded moron's they have had in the past it could bite her in the ass.

Back