• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

NBA Offseason Moves

chaos X effect

Rangers/Wrestling/Fight Board Mod
Trade Tracker

The major stuff can get separate threads. For smaller stuff, we can contain it here.

To start...

The Portland Trail Blazers have agreed to trade Nicolas Batum to the Charlotte Hornets for Gerald Henderson and Noah Vonleh.

Link

Last edited:
The Memphis Grizzlies are in the process of completing a trade with the Charlotte Hornets for Matt Barnes, according to league sources.

The Grizzlies will acquire Barnes from Charlotte for veteran point guard Luke Ridnour, whom Memphis acquired Tuesday from Orlando, sources said.

Furthermore, the Grizzlies intend to keep Barnes, sources said. Only $1 million of Barnes' $3.5 million salary is guaranteed if he's waived before Wednesday, but Memphis wants Barnes for perimeter depth.

Link

Ridnour didn't stay in Charlotte long, as the Hornets traded him and a conditional 2016 second-round draft pick Thursday to the Thunder for guard Jeremy Lamb. That deal comes just a day after Ridnour was traded by the Orlando Magic to the Grizzlies.

Link

It was an up-and-down, injury-filled season of inconsistency in Indiana, but the one thing the Pacers could always count on through the 2014-15 schedule was the solid play and locker room strength of veteran David West.

Now the Pacers are likely losing their “rock” as the 35-year-old power forward has chosen to opt out of his $12.6 million player option for next season to become a free agent, according to Candace Buckner of the Indianapolis Star.

Link

The Milwaukee Bucks, in the first trade struck during Thursday night's NBA draft, have agreed to terms on a deal that will bring them veteran guard Greivis Vasquez from the Toronto Raptors, according to league sources.

Sources say that the Bucks will send a 2017 first-round pick (via the Los Angeles Clippers) and the 46th pick in Thursday night's second round to Toronto to bring in Vasquez for the backcourt depth and extra floor leadership they've been seeking.

Link

The Knicks are trading Tim Hardaway to the Hawks, who will draft Jerian Grant for the Knicks, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

Link

I'm going to miss Hardaway, but he seemed to fall out of favor a little at points last year. I'm not surprised that he moved. Looking back, though, I wish the Knicks would have pulled the trigger on moving him earlier. They probably could have gotten more.

The Brooklyn Nets were active on draft night, highlighting a busy Thursday evening by trading Mason Plumlee and the rights to second-round pick Pat Connaughton to the Portland Trail Blazers in exchange for Steve Blake and the rights to first-round pick Rondae Hollis-Jefferson.

Link

Back