• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Big Brother 17 Live Feeds Talk

Snipes

Red Wings & Fight Board Moderator
BIG BROTHER LIVE FEED TALK​

Live%20Feeds.jpg

So, battle of the block has been done, Power of Veto is upcoming. Already talk about backdooring someone who by all accounts i annoying everyone with his energy.

So, what kinds of spoilers can go here, because through the feeds, we will know who is nommed/winners of comps and such. Can we talk about all that?

Feel free to just say what happened use names or whatever in this thread if you see it i may not so spoilers are welcome here.

I have another site but it looks like they are always streaming the same feeds

Did you see the Vanessa meltdown, still not clear on what it was about.

Fair enough, here is what I know so far.

James nominated Jackie and Steve, where as Jason nominated John and Becky. John and Becky won the BoB so Jason was removed from the HOH.

Apparently the target is Jace who is annoying the hell out of everyone.

Shits hitting the fan now as Audrey has been playing way too hard, and it is pissing people off. All sorts of rumours about people trying to backdoor her and/or Jace and/Or Da'Vonne. Possible house meeting to be called to clear the air.

Jace is coming off as a real ******* on the feeds, Austin is right there with him

Big ass alliance formed 8 members i think not clear on all members. I for one am not a fan of big alliances this soon in the game but i guess it makes for good drama once the non alliance members are gone.

Last edited:
That was the plan the whole time, to backdoor Jace because he was so annoying to everyone. There was worry he would lose it though.

He also pulling the woe is me card. People have always been going after me. From grade 6 to 10, people were always gunning for me because I was the happy kid, and I guess too happy. Then he starts calling him an embarrassment and a pussy because he teared up.

But some of the stuff, drama, paranoia and such, already this week has been better than a lot of last season.

Jace is not a good player and he can go and WTF is Audrey doing playing way to hard

That is what put her in jeopardy to go up instead of Jace. She's been playing way to hard, and way to paranoid from the get go. Its getting to people.

That is a death stroke for many in the past.

Back