• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Draft Chatter

Interested in trading into the draft for anyone with a bulging minor league system that is staring at picks they made need to drop players to accommodate

I have 2 2nd's 1 3rd, & 2 4th's.

Re: 2015-16 Forum Ice Dynasty League Entry Draft (Blueman - OTC)

It would be helpful to those editing the OP if people were to post the pick, and team.

I think there's been a lot of trade talk going on.... and earlier the site was down for several hours.

I know from earlier, but several times people who are otc have checked in. At least say, talking trade, pick will be delayed.

I am going to go all Habs here....:rant:

Just a reminder for anyone who has a minor league group pushing the maximum, I'm willing to trade into the draft with 2016 picks going the other way.

sorry for the long delay, was completely swamped at work today didn't have a chance to check in at all. will have my picks up shortly

Re: 2015-16 Forum Ice Dynasty League Entry Draft (GH - OTC)

You guys can just keep track of the picks from the posts. I'm not going to bother updating the original post anymore.

Seriously is it so ****ing hard to put teams in to make life a little easier? Even if he is a whiny fool. :hamer:

yeah you are up zeke

didn't realize it was such a big deal. most my picks been made on phone but whatever.

Back