• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Contracts

This is something we really need to discuss in the coming days and have sorted out well before the season starts.

We may need a 2 or 3 man "cap police" to peruse the teams at some point just to make sure cap hits are correct.

I'm willing to spend some time and just go through all the players and note any old contracts or mistakes. I can tell you a few on my team already: Jake Allen (2.35), Coyle (3.2) and Gallagher (3.75)

I'm willing to spend some time and just go through all the players and note any old contracts or mistakes. I can tell you a few on my team already: Jake Allen (2.35), Coyle (3.2) and Gallagher (3.75)

That would be cool.

Thing that sucks is that I assume Fantrax will update all contracts at some point before the season.. but we kinda need to know now. So annoying.

So those are the new cap hits? Perfect I will update them.

bergeron 6.875
kesler 5
stepan 6.5
green 6
boychuk 6
saad 6
fleury 5.75
M staal 5.7

petry 5.5
jagr 5.5
greene 5
methot 4.9
martin 4.85
soderberg 4.75
Macarthur 4.65
Luongo 4.533
beauchemin 4.5
zuccarello 4.5
tanev 4.45
fisher 4.4
stafford 4.35
frolik 4.3
craig smith 4.25
quincey 4.25
c anderson 4.2
brodin 4.167
kadri 4.1
bjugstad 4.1

Kessel is $8m... it's just that Toronto is eating $1.2M a year.

I'll update any that haven't been updated later tonight.

I'm just going with what NHLnumbers says, since thats the one you've been going with. I gotta go now, but I will continue later tonight. I'm at the 4mil mark lol

I'm just going with what NHLnumbers says, since thats the one you've been going with. I gotta go now, but I will continue later tonight. I'm at the 4mil mark lol

Yeah they use $6.8 because that's Pittsburgh's hit for him... on Toronto's it says $1.2m.

I'm actually using http://www.spotrac.com/nhl/ now since the other one includes bonuses on ELC deals.

Kadri - 4.1 M
JT Miller - 875,000
Spooner - 950
Marner - 925
Provorov - 958
Dvorak - 925
Point - 693
Gibson - 925

Kadri - 4.1 M
JT Miller - 875,000
Spooner - 950
Marner - 925
Provorov - 958
Dvorak - 925
Point - 693
Gibson - 925

Done.

It would be great if everyone could make a list like this. The way Fantrax is set up it's far easier to do all the players for one team at once.

Done, thanks for the heads up.

If everyone could check their teams and give me a list of players with any updates needed.

Back