• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

News Thread for the 2015-16 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a bad gig for Martinez. There's only maybe two or three international managers who seem to get their teams to play cohesive structured defense, so he'll fit right in.

Yeah. I meant to mention that, given all the explosive options he will have on the wings and in attack in general, you'd think his ground passing, motion based 4-3-3 would really suit that group well.

Remember ... the Scottish league and the Championship kick off this weekend. BeIn sports has both in the States.

Oh ... and I was wrong about the TV. Fox still has the Scottish league. BeIn has the Championship.

And I'm going to lock this since the English speaking world outside of MLS is starting the 16-17 season.

And Villa lose. Good to have consistency.

And they lose on a shanked kick from the keeper. So that stayed the same as well.
Honestly, I thought they played pretty well ... especially after they subbed in Tshibola. The fullbacks are still horrible though.
But just my luck ... Villa dumped Sinclair as they should have done. But they dumped him on freaking Celtic so I still have to put up with him. He scored the game winner Sunday, so ... I still can't stand the guy if I'm honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back