• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Soccer Thread

And they make a point a staying sober and using urban warfare tactics to corner people.

The Brit hooligans are typically drunken yobs who start throwing patio chairs at passers by until the riot police steps in.

British hooligans in advance of the World Cup

The fan added: “We know the danger areas, we’ve already cased out all the routes and we know everything we need to.”

Shockingly, the brawler revealed the “hooligan element” has contacts working undercover in specific towns and information is continually being fed to them.

He said: “I can’t even stress enough to you how well-planned this is. We’ve had lads working out there for a while.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/la...s-united-infiltration-plan-russia-three-lions

Wow this promises to be more interesting than the World Cup itself.

Count, France released their provisional 23. The big names are there, but Deschamps also picked some quite young and inexperienced players. Deep talent pool, but they never seems to get it all together.

Why Adil Rami is there is beyond me, he looked out of his depths in previous tournaments.

Anyway, in the 2nd tier of elite teams, but they have the talent to go very far.

The fan added: “We know the danger areas, we’ve already cased out all the routes and we know everything we need to.”

Shockingly, the brawler revealed the “hooligan element” has contacts working undercover in specific towns and information is continually being fed to them.

He said: “I can’t even stress enough to you how well-planned this is. We’ve had lads working out there for a while.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/la...s-united-infiltration-plan-russia-three-lions

HAHAHA they think they are smart asses..... The title will be , Hooligans meet MR PUTIN......

Things were pretty ugly in the streets during the Euros in Poland and Ukraine in 2012 and again in France two years ago. I can't imagine this WC in Russia is going to be a whole lot better. Thugs on both sides of the East West divide have been gearing up for this one for a while.

I'm fully expecting Coq to lead the 3rd German invasion of the mother land in the last 100 years and this time to kick some Russian ass...

:couch

Last edited:
Back