• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Soccer Thread

Their structure and spacing was poor. Venegas needs to drop back a little and take charge of the build up and their wingers need to reign in the hounds until they are played down the channels. They had four players in a straight line up front at one point - easy to defend for Philly. Crowds out Drogba and provides inadequate incoming or wide support.

They need Piatti back.

Arcadio Marcuzzi

‏"Nous n'avons pas de philosophie" -Laurent Ciman, l'homme qui n'a pas peur de dire tout haut ce que tout le monde pense tout bas. #IMFC

Next step for Impact is to get a half decent coach, they need to open the pocket and pay for coaches, if not you end up changing coach year after year! I mean for anything under $ 500k, don't expect to get any half decent coach!

The Impact are playing stupid tonight. Cabrera out after taking 2 yellows in the first 25 minutes and both were just silly. Ciman has a yellow that was not necessary and another yellow or two could have been called against the Impact. I hate wasted yellow's and now we are down to 10 men for the next hour. What a gong show.

I doubt we end the game with 10 men because the 'Caps like to surge the ball forward on the break and we seem completely inept at handling that situation so we chop the offender down drawing a card.

lol... that was pathetic. Reo-Coker for some reason orgasms at passing the ball backwards and this time he set up his former team who dumped him because he is shit.

That game was as entertaining as a traffic jam. The Impact's defense stinks when Ciman is average. The ease at which the team picks up yellow cards is a joke and the forwards are basically unable to work together to score goals. Unless Drogba is the bomb this team will struggle down the backstretch.

Whoever hired Klopas should be removed from future decision making because the coach has been awful since day 1.

His yellow card was just stupid. No need for it at all and if it impact's the MLS system for yellow cards then that is just dumb leadership. At least earn a yellow by stopping a real good chance on net or because you have been in a battle all game with a player but to get it at the 25 minute mark for no purpose makes no sense.

lol... they are playing "We are the Champions" in BC Place. I mean really?

This thread is missing a few of items...

[video=youtube;VExo8oKQpXw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VExo8oKQpXw[/video]

Back