• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Soccer Thread

That is why is a total joy to watch football, what a match, what a come back, PSG defense is joke but man what a come back. The only thing that come to my mind which was close to this was Liverpool come back against Milan in CL in 2005.

I can't see a game being fixed when the winning goal is a volley on the absolute last play of the game, and there are 3 goals in the last 7 minutes (5 of which are extra time).

Just way too much room for error there. He could volley it over the net... or the cross could be too long and he can't reach it, or whatever.

Yes it was, that game was one of the best games in history of CL, or at least one of the best game i ever watched in last 30 years following the sport.

That is why is a total joy to watch football, what a match, what a come back, PSG defense is joke but man what a come back. The only thing that come to my mind which was close to this was Liverpool come back against Milan in CL in 2005.

Super Bowl LI

Futbol

Did Habs score? I thought it finished 5-0, not sure you recognize the scoring moments in soccer!! ;)
:couch
0321959001466711327_filepicker.jpg

I always thought the Milan-Liverpool match in 2005 was not a normal game, how such an experience squad like Milan collapsed like that, it wasn't normal, I still don't get it after 12 years. I was watching the games with few Italians and Milan fans and they were going crazy lol.

Latest on world cup of 48 teams, is this a joke?

Africa - 9 (up from 5)
Asia - 8 (up from 4 or 5)
Europe - 16 (up from 13)
North, Central America and Caribbean - 6 (up from 3 or 4)
Oceania - 1 (from 0 or 1)
South America - 6 (up from 4 or 5)

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/39448474

Way too many teams for Asia, Africa and CONCACAF, Europe and South America deserve way more..

Back