• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Soccer Thread

You're right... I checked my post history and there were no posts listed that I made in the Soccer Thread. Someone has made it disappear. I wish they did that for a bunch of other threads going on right now.

Check to see if other threads are missing. Got a vulnerability notice from vB. Might need an update.

Nick Sabetti ‏
Laurent Ciman's vacation in Belgium has been cut short. He'll be back tomorrow and available for Saturday's game against Philadelphia.

Patrick Vallée
Les débuts de #Drogba dans le monde sur Abu Dhabi Sports, Eurosport, BeIN Sports. Aussi en Thaïlande, Hong Kong & Philippines

Not even Drogba can turn the fortunes of the Impact around. Lose 1-0 to Philadelphia. They can't seem to score anymore.

"Sterile domination". They miss Piatti.

But Mapp and Drogba, obviously, will make quite a difference. Mapp will put Romero on the bench.

Ciman is a beast.

Not sure if Mallace is cut out for this level as a starter. Lefebvre has challenges.

BrianWilde
3 straight at home with only 1 point in standings. This defeat against 1of league's minnows with Drogba & full house. Low point of the year.

Rick Moffat
#Alouettes fired a coach after a win. How much patience do #IMFC fans have after 4th home loss that was #Drogbuzzkiller?

Considering he rarely touched the ball even when he did come into the game I am sure Drogba could have played a little more than he did.

Klopas is hopeless.

Back