• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

FA Draft Talk 2015

I say put everyone on waivers and let people put in claims to fill out their rosters. We're into the bottom tier players now anyways.

I say put everyone on waivers and let people put in claims to fill out their rosters. We're into the bottom tier players now anyways.

Yeah, I think that makes a lot of sense. I have put all remaining FA's on waivers, and everyone can make their claims. I tried to set it to do waivers in a serpentine draft style to simulate the draft order, not sure if that's going to work or not (HP, if you have a minute, maybe you can doublecheck the waiver settings in Fantrax and see if they make sense?) As a result, I'd like to get the last 3 picks in for this round, then we can start the waiver process clean at the top of the next round with Snaggle (ie. the second of his picks).

Waivers are set to go through at 11:00pm EST tomorrow (Wednesday) night.

I had Matt Bryant on my waiver claims list and I didn't get him. I would have been 3rd in the pecking order and the two dudes ahead of me didnt claim him.

I had Matt Bryant on my waiver claims list and I didn't get him. I would have been 3rd in the pecking order and the two dudes ahead of me didnt claim him.

So you had him as your #1 claim? Or just "on your claims list?"

One of mine did too. I should have had 3rd pick and I lost out.

How do you figure you should have had 3rd pick?

Draft order should have been...

1. Port Coquitlam Big Blue
2. Big Sur 420ers
3. Riverview Ramblers
4. Alaska Alphamales
5. Regina Vagina
6. Mongolia Mammoths
7. Las Vegas Saboteurs
8. Florida NoBrons
9. Scarboro Panty Raiders
10. Toronto Titans
11. Winnipeg Rush
12. Vancity Vandals

How do you figure you should have had 3rd pick?

Draft order should have been...

1. Port Coquitlam Big Blue
2. Big Sur 420ers
3. Riverview Ramblers
4. Alaska Alphamales
5. Regina Vagina
6. Mongolia Mammoths
7. Las Vegas Saboteurs
8. Florida NoBrons
9. Scarboro Panty Raiders
10. Toronto Titans
11. Winnipeg Rush
12. Vancity Vandals

Yeah, this is how I set it up. But I do think that for some reason, it did it backwards. The Fantrax controls can be very confusing. If people want to list who they had claimed in the first round, we can take a look at making the switches if that's okay with everyone.

Yeah from my perspective it doesn't really matter much. The season already started anyway so I am fine leaving it as is.

Meh, I'll end up dropping people anyway. Leafman is right, season started and everyone taken is really waiver wire fodder anyway.

Yep... I got a kicker and a D-lineman with my first 2 waiver wire picks. I'd have zero problem giving them up if someone really wanted them.

Back