• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Bolduke

CaptainBolduke

Hey everyone: I know you've all be missing me and wondering what's been going on with the great CaptainBolduke (just kidding).

I'm not sure if I let folks on here know, but we had our second child in May. Isabel and mommy had a good and safe delivery with no complications. Her "older" brother has welcomed her with open arms. My wife and I are very lucky that so fair we've had two very easy kids that I wouldn't change for the world.

We also bought a house in Toronto. It takes a long time to save up to by a house in downtown Toronto, but eventually if you do it properly it can be done.

I've kept visiting the site to see how everyone is doing and all seems well except for a very said situation involving one of our leaders. I haven't been posting much because mainly because of how busy things have been for me on a personal level, but also because i'm not allowed to post on Leafs/Jays site and there isn't tons to talk about when it comes to the Habs.

With that said I plan on posting more when hockey starts up again.

So,

1) Habsy - Maybe we can have an epic battle at one point again this season?
2) Expo - Another bet?
3) Krusty - I look forward to random debates about random stuff.
4) I've noticed a few new posters on here. Welcome aboard!

Anyways, this is great community and I look forward to the upcoming season.

Go Habs Go.

Last edited:
Re: The Bolduke

Hey everyone: I know you've all be missing me and wondering what's been going on with the great CaptainBolduke (just kidding).

I'm not sure if I let folks on here know, but we had our second child in May. Isabel and mommy had a good and safe delivery with no complications. Her "older" brother has welcomed her with open arms. My wife and I are very lucky that so fair we've had two very easy kids that I wouldn't change for the world.

We also bought a house in Toronto, which I am very proud of. It takes a long time to save up to by a house in downtown Toronto, but eventually if you do it properly it can be done. Our house is just over 1.1 million.

I've kept visiting the site to see how everyone is doing and all seems well except for a very said situation involving one of our leaders. I haven't been posting much because mainly because of how busy things have been for me on a personal level, but also because i'm not allowed to post on Leafs/Jays site and there isn't tons to talk about when it comes to the Habs.

With that said I plan on posting more when hockey starts up again.

So,

1) Count - Prepare to get annoyed with me cause I still support Milos and Canadian tennis.
2) Habsy - Maybe we can have an epic battle at one point again this season?
3) Expo - Another bet?
4) Krusty - I look forward to random debates about random stuff.
5) I've noticed a few new posters on here. Welcome aboard!

Anyways, this is great community and I look forward to the upcoming season.

Go Habs Go.

I hope you are voting conservative then with a home that $$!! Congrats on the second child. Btw, the habs signed Semin so get ready to hear a lot of semen jokes all year long.

A 1.1 million dollar house in Toronto isn't as impressive as you think. It took us 10 years to save up for a house that in a another city wouldn't be much over 400-500K. The market in this city is totally f'ed.

A 1.1 million dollar house in Toronto isn't as impressive as you think. It took us 10 years to save up for a house that in a another city wouldn't be much over 400-500K. The market in this city is totally f'ed.

That's why you should vote NDP. It will bring house prices down. :smilewinkgrin:

congrats on the new addition to your family and congrats also on your new home. 1.1 mill is almost modest by Toronto standards but it's either that or a monster home in picturesque Pickering.

Grats on the kid, I'd be more proud of that than the house.

Oh and epic battle? Huh?

Back