• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Picking a Draft Date (Everyone chime in, or miss out)

I've got a 10 hour flight on the 4th, so it isn't even an option for me. My vote would be the 3rd.

I think this is why Oct. 4 was initially ruled out. Although, he also said this:

That works for me. If you can set a queue and enable auto draft, any day works for me. I'd send my list to Bull so that he can make sure nothing screwy happens with the picks.

Ahhh... yes. Looks like the new guy is shit outta luck. Fortunately he is pretty logical in the sense that he is willing to use his pre-rankings.

Just be sure to go through and remove any players you definitely do not want Tully. And be sure to remove all pre-owned prospects from your rankings.

Ahhh... yes. Looks like the new guy is shit outta luck. Fortunately he is pretty logical in the sense that he is willing to use his pre-rankings.

Just be sure to go through and remove any players you definitely do not want Tully. And be sure to remove all pre-owned prospects from your rankings.

Are you implying that I am illogical?

That wasn't directed at anyone but Tully... And "logical" was probably the wrong adjective anyways. More a "healthy attitude" I guess.

Have we settled on a day/date/time? If so, can it clearly be stated so we are all clear-- at least me!

thanks!

Back