• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

H2H Points League Expanding for Oct 3rd Auction

Third Jersey

I've been running a league for 8 years that currently on ESPN that is looking to expand its membership.

It's a points H2H league that mostly starts fresh with an auction draft every year. There are only 2 keeper spots per team, and the rosters get filled out every year via auction draft.

If anyone is interested, please have a look at the league at the link below and drop me an email at [email protected]

http://games.espn.go...0&seasonId=2016

Four teams are open for new managers and have their keeper spots filled for the upcoming season. The keeper rules are below, and please send me an email if you're interested but have questions.

You can keep any player for up to four years.
Anyone on your roster at the end of the year who was drafted at the auction can be kept the next year for an extra $10.

You can't keep someone who wasn't bought at the auction last year, and you can't keep someone who wasn't on your roster on the last day of the last season.

Any season, you have the right to sign any player who you kept last year for TWO extra years for $15 more (Year 3) and another $5 (Year 4). But you have to decide after Year 2 whether you're giving him two more years or letting him go.

You can drop a keeper during the year, but if he's a guy you signed up for two years, his cap hit still comes off your auction budget for next year unless someone else picks him up and takes on the contract.

Similarly, if you trade for a guy's 2-year contract keeper, you take on the contract too.

Back