• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Greening waived, Bingo bound

What a stupid signing this was. Complete waste of money and a mistake that a "budget team" can't afford to make.

I really don't know what Murray was thinking when he signed Greening to this extension. His "good" season was 4 years ago, and his extension just kicked in last year, when he was already shit.

At least Murray has the cojones to bury him in Binghamton.

I realize I am the only one posting here...decided to attempt to get this board going again. Hopefully some hftards outcasts find it one day.

You win some you lose some I guess. For now Turris's contract is as much of a win as Greenings is a lose.

Get them over here. I'll give you and Johnny moderation and free reign on how you want the board run. No interference.

I can get some of the sane Habs fans to contribute to conversation here too.

You win some you lose some I guess. For now Turris's contract is as much of a win as Greenings is a lose.

True, but it made no sense at the time. It's Jeff Finger bad.

Get them over here. I'll give you and Johnny moderation and free reign on how you want the board run. No interference.

I'm perma banned. I'd have to create an account and spam the board which would last all of 5 minutes at best.

There are a lot of idiot Sens fans on the internet.

Anyone with an actual opinion is usually banned from hftards. I see that Fuhr has been banned as well. He was a pretty good poster. Basically if you don't suck Murray's dick, you're not welcome most places.

I don't know how to get the word out without outright spamming.

Back