• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Zack, we hardly knew you

That sucks and he has no one to blame other than himself,is pretty sad because he is way better player compare to Prust.

He wasn't driving though. Now if the female drive was found to have alcohol in her blood then I think it was irresponsible of him, but how can we blame him for now that he let someone drive him? Maybe he was drunk and he was being responsible letting this female drive him. The full details aren't out.

He wasn't driving though. Now if the female drive was found to have alcohol in her blood then I think it was irresponsible of him, but how can we blame him for now that he let someone drive him? Maybe he was drunk and he was being responsible letting this female drive him. The full details aren't out.

You're missing the point. MB doesn't want him out partying all night 4 days before the season starts.

I don't see MB waiving Kassian at the end of the day. He's being very calculated, even with his anger, using this as a podium to shame Kassian into change....

And also making sure the current players get the message.

You're missing the point. MB doesn't want him out partying all night 4 days before the season starts.

Ya but the reg season didn't even start yet. It's a weekend. What if these girls were really hot? Is there a rule that he's not allowed to party, then half of NHLers would get waived. Kane wouldn't have ever played 1 game in the nhl.

Ya but the reg season didn't even start yet. It's a weekend. What if these girls were really hot? Is there a rule that he's not allowed to party, then half of NHLers would get waived. Kane wouldn't have ever played 1 game in the nhl.

Irrelevant, IF as MB u'r strategy upon acquiring said player (knowing his history & baggage..and he knew as did everyone in the league) was to wait for the first opportunity to pounce, and try to begin/force the process of "change".

It's actually beneficial to MB that this happened in the "off-season"......

Irrelevant, IF as MB u'r strategy upon acquiring said player (knowing his history & baggage..and he knew as did everyone in the league) was to wait for the first opportunity to pounce, and try to begin/force the process of "change".

It's actually beneficial to MB that this happened in the "off-season"......

Yes, better now than during the season . . . but still not good.

The 6:30am detail is out.

This after a game in Ottawa hours earlier.

Back