• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

12th Annual FI Fantasy Hockey League

Habspatrol

Administrator
Staff member
It's a little late this year, but I have sent out invites to this league. Draft will be tomorrow at 8pm EST

We have 10 teams so far. We had 19 last year and I'd like to see 18-20 again. This will again be a points league.

If you either didn't get an invite, or weren't in it last year but want to be in this year, please PM me with your email address and I'll send you an invite.

Re: 11th Annual FI Fantasy Hockey League

Did you get my message on the yahoo site.

I don't mind the points league, but can we set it so that all we have to do is draft a certain amount of forwards and defenseman. Making sure you have more enough centres and then wingers etc can be a bit annoying. It's just easier to pick the best forward available.

Can that be changed?

Oh yeah I saw that... it was stupid.

Seriously though. That seems like a good idea. I expect this to be a pretty big league again this year.

I've gone with 10 forwards, 5 dmen, 1 goalie and 4 bench spots.

I've also tweaked the scoring a bit to make goalie, forwards and dmen a bit more realistic in value.

Take a look at the players and I think it looks good.

Thanks. At first I thought you were saying that the idea was stupid

Probably too late, but I strongly prefer breaking it down by position (LW, C, RW, etc.) Not a huge deal either way.

At 11 teams right now, always fun having this big-ass league. Hopefully we get a few more peeps signed up.

Probably too late, but I strongly prefer breaking it down by position (LW, C, RW, etc.) Not a huge deal either way.

At 11 teams right now, always fun having this big-ass league. Hopefully we get a few more peeps signed up.

I'm hoping/thinking this league will be 15+ people. I like the idea of forwards and dmen. Plus in real life the forward positions are quite fluid.

I accepted invite, but I work til 915 (dont get home til 930+) so I probably wont be there for draft. Hopefully I auto pick a decent team and its still worth playing lol

I accepted invite, but I work til 915 (dont get home til 930+) so I probably wont be there for draft. Hopefully I auto pick a decent team and its still worth playing lol

You can always go to Yahoo and set your "Pre-Draft Rankings" under the "draft" tab.

I will, just don't pick anyone on my ranking list, k ? lol

Just under 9 hours till draft time. Anyone else want in?

We're at 13 teams now.

I'm havign guys over for the Wild Card game, so i'd be autodrafting...but if you need a body to get to 14 i'll sign up

If you want in and want to pre-rank your players... and you'll be active. Then I'd love to have you in the league.

But we really don't "need" more. It's a points league so we don't need an even number.

hmm so I think I can do the draft at work on my phone lol

45 minutes till draft time. Hope everyone can make it.

Back