• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs News & Notes: 2019 Offseason

Re: Habs News & Notes: 2015-16 Season

Bring them up to speed so we can get an informed opinion

lol..

If this drama would happened in other organisation it could have been understandable but seriously with Habs and all these praises regarding their med staffs?!

For once maybe just maybe there is hope after 20 god damn years this shit happen!

Did you really need the surgery?

Yes. Herniated disc which didn't heal with 6 weeks of PT and a steroid injection. I couldn't even walk by the end of last week as the nerves into my leg were compressed.

BrianWilde ‏
Do we know for sure it is Price's knee. People seem to be saying for sure knee. Why? Who knows this 100%?

BrianWilde
Sorry but there is no way he had his knee scoped in NYC. Let's be real. You can't fly home same day as a scope.

Yes. Herniated disc which didn't heal with 6 weeks of PT and a steroid injection.

Sorry to hear that. I suffered a minor version of that a few years ago but PT cured it. Hitting your mid 40s and beyond has its challenges.

Cam Ward?

Cam Ward is not good. He won a cup a decade ago. 2006.

If we get Ward at his best that is .910 goaltending

He has a 6.8m cap hit. Which means we are not getting a top 6 forward and probably are looking at shedding salary to bring in a guy that is about the same as Tokarski was last year.

Cam Ward?

Cam Ward is not good. He won a cup a decade ago. 2006.

If we get Ward at his best that is .910 goaltending

He has a 6.8m cap hit. Which means we are not getting a top 6 forward and probably are looking at shedding salary to bring in a guy that is about the same as Tokarski was last year.

are you a doctor slash general manager?

Canadiens Montréal
Canadiens recalled goaltender Dustin Tokarski and forward Christian Thomas from the @IceCapsAHL tonight.

Back