• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs News & Notes: 2019 Offseason

Re: Habs News & Notes: 2015-16 Season

So yeah, the IceCaps have confirmed Tokarski will play all three games this week.

Well I knew they had a backup, but basically a non-entity?

We probably won't take goalie seriously Price is in his mid-30's, which could be risky. The few times that I have seen Xpo's cousin play at the WJC, i was not too impress. But he is only 20 so who knows.

Well I knew they had a backup, but basically a non-entity?

He's an AHL vet who could play games if they needed him too in the AHL.

This is all about getting Tokarski action. He's played 1 period of real hockey in a month. They need him to face some shots before he plays an NHL game (likely next week).

Jack Todd
Don't understand what is to be gained for the Habs by refusing to discuss Price's injury in detail. He's out 6 weeks, why not come clean?

He's an AHL vet who could play games if they needed him too in the AHL.

This is all about getting Tokarski action. He's played 1 period of real hockey in a month. They need him to face some shots before he plays an NHL game (likely next week).

Maybe. But they have very little faith in him.

I counted 24 games from last Friday's game through January 16 which is six weeks away. We have 22 in the next 47 or so days. If Tokarski plays more than four, we are in trouble. I am not sure though if Condon can handle the other 18 either.

I think this is a good opportunity to keep the offensive mentality going. Score the goals and you have to worry less about who is in nets

Are you referring to the Habs or Habs25th?

I counted 24 games from last Friday's game through January 16 which is six weeks away. We have 22 in the next 47 or so days. If Tokarski plays more than four, we are in trouble. I am not sure though if Condon can handle the other 18 either.

I'd give fucale a game against a weaker team if needed. Why not try him.

Back