• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs News & Notes: 2019 Offseason

Re: Habs News & Notes: 2015-16 Season

So if it is the knee & requires reconstruction, it's 6-months....June min, done for the season.

If it's the hip or ankle surgery anyone know timelegth for recovery to game action?

There is virtually no chance its knee reconstruction. He wouldn't have been able to play on it, if it required a full reconstruction and 6 month recovery. Could it need a scope? Maybe, but thats not six months.

Same with hip or ankle... many types of surgeries and impossible to know how long at this point, without knowing exactly what the surgery is. There are different types of hip surgery, different types of ankle surgery.

Never mind that we don' know its surgery.

Bottom line is everything is premature speculation... way too many possibilities here, we don't have info.

LAST OPTION? The guy fcking suffering for almost 2 years, since Olympic to be more exact and you tell me surgery is last option. He insist to play and Habs are scared not winning without him so they go for temporary patch!

NOne of us know this is the same issue since the olympics... least of all hockey30. You complain that Krustchev didn't go to med school, but you take the word of those clowns? Where are their medical school degrees?

Yes. Herniated disc which didn't heal with 6 weeks of PT and a steroid injection. I couldn't even walk by the end of last week as the nerves into my leg were compressed.

Did you ever look into regenokine?

I just hope that all the people here who constantly pimp for NHL participation in the Olympics remember that this is how Price got injured in the first place. Taking part in the Olympics might cost the Habs a shot at the Cup. Not a fair trade imo. I wouldn't trade a Cup for all the Olympic medals ever struck. The league needs to put a stop to this crap and protect its product.

I just hope that all the people here who constantly pimp for NHL participation in the Olympics remember that this is how Price got injured in the first place. Taking part in the Olympics might cost the Habs a shot at the Cup. Not a fair trade imo. I wouldn't trade a Cup for all the Olympic medals ever struck. The league needs to put a stop to this crap and protect its product.

Stop your whining.

Why do we blame the olympics. Who is to say that the first occurrence wasnt the sens series in 2013?

It's all Kreider's fault, which means it's Gainey's fault for drafting Leblanc, which means it's Uncle George's fault for hiring Gainey, which means it's Geoff Molson's fault for not having the cahones to buy the team when it was for sale in 2001.

In conclusion, Geoff is getting what he deserves.

Well if one is qualified to say some $hit in this regard is me, i have enough Dr in my family, lol
So do I, funny that they'd want to at least see his chart first before opining.

It's all Kreider's fault, which means it's Gainey's fault for drafting Leblanc, which means it's Uncle George's fault for hiring Gainey, which means it's Geoff Molson's fault for not having the cahones to buy the team when it was for sale in 2001.

In conclusion, Geoff is getting what he deserves.

Actually it's Frank Selke Sr.'s fault.

Non lawyers opine on law all the time so why should'nt non doctors opine on medical matters.

Jack Todd ‏
There is really no point in refusing to reveal details of Price's injury. It just makes a good organization look shabby

Back