• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs News & Notes: 2019 Offseason

Re: Habs News & Notes: 2016-17 Season

I'd prefer Joel Bouchard, but I'd have no issue with him either.

Bouchard has a bright future but this is only his second year as a head coach in major junior.

I'd prefer see ng this AHL team get someone experienced and Groulx would be the guy

Well, looks like Galchenyuk is moving to the wing for now.

Lines at practice:

Pacioretty - Danault - Radulov
Galchenyuk - Shaw - Lehkonen
Byron - Plekanec - Gallagher
Martinsen - McCarron - Mitchell
(King, Ott)

Last edited:

I like our second line more than the first....

Also, does that mean the King is finally gonna sit? What's his deal anyway.

Doesn't want to be here. Head & heart aren't in it.

I get the same feeling about Plekanec because it's just not reasonable to think that his slide into complete offensive ineptitude happened this quickly and dramatically.

When teams talk about long time players needing a change etc....this should have been the case with Pleks.

The guy pokes at loose pucks, avoids contact like the plague and just seems disinterested most nights

Montoya might be starting again tomorrow night.

Аrpon Basu:
Claude Julien would not confirm Carey Price will start tomorrow, says he's not at 100 percent but that "it's very minor." He skated today.

Montoya might be starting again tomorrow night.

Аrpon Basu:
Claude Julien would not confirm Carey Price will start tomorrow, says he's not at 100 percent but that "it's very minor." He skated today.

Angela keeping him up all night in hopes of a second baby ?

Nothing serious in Hab speak is what 7 days?

I swear he needs to use a light sabre in stead of a stick so he can kill all the opponents who run him game after game. I swear our goalies are run more than any other goalie pair in the NHL

I get the same feeling about Plekanec because it's just not reasonable to think that his slide into complete offensive ineptitude happened this quickly and dramatically.

When teams talk about long time players needing a change etc....this should have been the case with Pleks.

The guy pokes at loose pucks, avoids contact like the plague and just seems disinterested most nights

He has been that way for along time; he lacks character. that is why I wanted him gone seasons ago!

Well, looks like Galchenyuk is moving to the wing for now.

Lines at practice:

Pacioretty - Danault - Radulov
Galchenyuk - Shaw - Lehkonen
Byron - Plekanec - Gallagher
Martinsen - McCarron - Mitchell
(King, Ott)

By my count Patch has 1 goal in his last nine games. 6 of which with were Danault as the centre.

Back