• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs News & Notes: 2019 Offseason

Re: Habs News & Notes: 2017-18 Regular Season

Habs need to trade Drouin before he turns to another Yakupov, he may still get us a mid first rounder.

Last edited:

I thought Hudon has been one of our best forward this year, and it has nothing to do with him being local. Ideally he's a 3rd line guy though but he does a little bit of everything.

I rather have a guy like NDL who has an identity in the team instead of someone like Hudon who skates and skates and create almost nothing.

Put him on waivers and not sure many teams bite.

Last edited:

Its habs25.

Just like with price, he's developed a hate on for hudon.

At this point, nothing anyone can say, no amount of facts or evidence to the contrary will change his mind.

Can you please tell me what exactly Hudon bring to this team?
-Can't score
-Can't really pass
-Can't really win as many as battles due to his size.

Now French media excuse in his case is, he works hard, working hard when you don't have talent, size, etc is not going anywhere...

He is another guy who is making million salary in Montreal due to his last name, we saw plenty of this before.

Last edited:

-Can't score
-Can't really pass

Now French media excuse in his case is, he works hard, working hard when you don't have talent, size, etc is not going anywhere...

He is another guy who is making million salary in Montreal due to his last name, we saw plenty of this before.

We must not be watching the same games because I see him do all those things. He would be grabbed on waivers for sure.

For people who care about this stuff, he has the best Corsi on the team.

We must not be watching the same games because I see him do all those things. He would be grabbed on waivers for sure.

For people who care about this stuff, he has the best Corsi on the team.

He scores, assists? 4 g and 12 assists in 42 games with pretty decent ice time.

He could score more but he can score. Scored 28 and 27 goals in his last 2 seasons in the AHL. He has a good shot. He only has 48 NHL games, give him a bit of a break will ya?

He could score more but he can score. Scored 28 and 27 goals in his last 2 seasons in the AHL. He has a good shot. He only has 48 NHL games, give him a bit of a break will ya?

Chris Terry leading AHL... I guess we all agree he is not a top 6, and not sure he has what it takes to play in 3rd, 4th line in regular base. We will see.

Jury is still out. We'll see, but I like the way he's playing, he's generating chances. I think he can be a solid 3rd line guy, similar to Danault.

At this point, i hope to see younger kids such as Scherbak, Juulsen to see what they are capable to do but instead they get L.Shaw.

Juulsen missed most of the season so far so he needs time in the AHL. I also don't mind having Scherbak dominate down there for a while, every time he gets called up he gets injured.

Juulsen missed most of the season so far so he needs time in the AHL. I also don't mind having Scherbak dominate down there for a while, every time he gets called up he gets injured.

As i said in other thread, i was hoping to see more offense from him(i know he is not typical offensive D), so far 2 points in 20 games.

As i said in other thread, i was hoping to see more offense from him(i know he is not typical offensive D), so far 2 points in 20 games.

He's not going to be a big points guy, maybe more someone in the Alzner mold.

-Can't score
-Can't really pass

Why not whine about lehkonen, who has been more useless in his second year than hudon has been in his first?

Nah, hudon. You pick and choose which player to hate on and stick to them, never mind others in similar situations.

Which is fine, just don't expect me to take you seriously.

Why not whine about lehkonen, who has been more useless in his second year than hudon has been in his first?

Nah, hudon. You pick and choose which player to hate on and stick to them, never mind others in similar situations.

If you don't take me seriously don't reply to my comments, as simple as this, no one put a gun on your head to do that :)

I mentioned Lehkonen in other threads, but you can live with a guy who scored 18 goals in his rookie season, he is maybe struggling in his second season like many other rookies did in past, no?

Last edited:

If you don't take me seriously don't reply to my comments, as simple as this, no one put a gun on your head to do that :)

I mentioned Lehkonen in other threads, but you can live with a guy who scored 18 goals in his rookie season, he is maybe struggling in his second season like many other rookies did in past, no?

Youre not nearly as hard on guys like lehkonen as you are on hudon. You're not as hard on plekanec as you are on hudon.

Cool note, plekanec has 4 goals, 12 assists, same as the rookie. Byron has 12 goals, 6 assists, only two more points than hudon. You haven't mentioned Byron at all. No, you're hard on hudon, just like how you are on price. It doesn't make any sense, but I really don't expect it from you.

Youre not nearly as hard on guys like lehkonen as you are on hudon. You're not as hard on plekanec as you are on hudon.

Cool note, plekanec has 4 goals, 12 assists, same as the rookie. Byron has 12 goals, 6 assists, only two more points than hudon. You haven't mentioned Byron at all. No, you're hard on hudon, just like how you are on price. It doesn't make any sense, but I really don't expect it from you.

Plekanec is gone dude, i don't give a damn about him... Anymore.

Byron has 12 goals, what did you expect him to achieve up to now? Scoring 20? Byron is doing more than what everyone expected from him(including me), i don't want repeat myself again in case of Lehkonen. He had a rookie season of 18. There is chance he becomes a top 6, there is a chance he will not, but he sure can play in this league because of his defense hockey sense.

they are both borderline Zven Andrigetto right now .

Back