• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs News & Notes: 2019 Offseason

Re: Habs News & Notes: 2017-18 Regular Season

Carr is at practice this morning, so looks like it was just a paper move.

John Lu:
Julien says team trainers advise him that Lehkonen (UBI) is doing well in his recovery and might skate soon.

^ First thing we've heard about Lehkonen in a while but it's still not much.

Winning without him so they can take their time.

Carr - 1G 3A in 2 games... send his ass down! So they did.

I don't get it.

Carr - 1G 3A in 2 games... send his ass down! So they did.

I don't get it.

Strictly business....they save a few thousand dollars by paying him his AHL salary.

And also bank some cap space or something

Strictly business....they save a few thousand dollars by paying him his AHL salary.

And also bank some cap space or something

It seems like they didnt call him up on an emergency basis a few days ago, so his waiver eligibility clock started counting against him. But now that Drouin is injured, this recent call up can be considered an emergency call up and he can delay having to be put on waivers. In any case if Carr keeps playing this way, they will have to find a roster spot for him.

So Max is now blaming the loss of Radulov for his lack of scoring.....Radulov created space for him on the ice

So Max is now blaming the loss of Radulov for his lack of scoring.....Radulov created space for him on the ice
Yup.

Imagine, Radulov, Max who plays better with Radulov, and Drouin.

Huge missed opportunity.

He might be right, but a captain should have more character than that. Look in the mirror and be better.

We all knew that. Radulov was the power forward. Bergevin is a moron.

Pacioretty has one less goal than he did at this point last season.

Although I guess he started to play with Radulov more when Galchenyuk went down.

Last edited:
Back