• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs News & Notes: 2019 Offseason

Re: Habs News & Notes: 2017-18 Regular Season

He's always produced more points at Centre than on Wing.

I still don't understand why he can't be put at centre with the two best defensive wingers on the team.

He had good chemistry with Byron last year. That's your left wing.

Lehkonen has been very good defensively for a second year player.... very, very good defensively. And his possession game is extremely strong. There is your RW.

You know a prospect has little going for him when you consistently read his name spelled wrong. Scherbak.

Vinny Damph was saying Chucky has a heavy contract loll. Sometime i wonder what these guys smoke, if his name was Alexander Trembley no one wouldn't even mention his name, at worst the only critic would have been he works hard but the result is not there.

I agree with most of that article, although Davidson and Sherbak are strange arguments to be had.

For 5 years? That's one nasty bug or putrid draft pick and one fugly hockey wanna be player.

He's played bad for 4 games this year.

Lets all make up facts that he's sucked for 5 years....

Lets run another talented forward out of town, so two years from now we can still talk about lack of offence on the team.

He's played bad for 4 games this year.

Lets all make up facts that he's sucked for 5 years....

Lets run another talented forward out of town, so two years from now we can still talk about lack of offence on the team.

Once this regime has it in for a player and the snowball picks up steam its just a matter of time til he is moved .

All we can hope for is a fair return

Sven Andrighetto, 6 pts in 5 games.

Habs, 4 goals in 4 games.

He was a bust.

Habs "system" sucks all offense out of players.

Sven Andrighetto, 6 pts in 5 games.

Habs, 4 goals in 4 games.

He was a bust.

Habs "system" sucks all offense out of players.

Zven and Yaks are playing on the worst team in the league padding their stats on a team going nowhere . It wont last and even if he has reasonable success it wasnt happening with us .

Another Kyle Wellwood lets makes some money for a few more years til we bounce from team to team .

They are. Just wait for the full season to play out.

The Habs will easily have more points than Colorado. Both teams are on short runs of unsustainability right now.

Back