• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs News & Notes: 2019 Offseason

Re: Habs News & Notes: 2017-18 Regular Season

I was deficient in vitamin B12 and iron but it was from not eating enough meat, milk, eggs... :shrug

This organization is such a joke that these athletes don't nourish themselves properly.

Don't forget that his position requires that his mine be as sharp as his abilities , no other position in hockey is as commanding on both the body and mind.

I don't buy it for a second. It's just another nefarious excuse to shield the people responsible for this dumpster fire from blame. "Pas d'excuses" my azz. That's all they bloody well do.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

I don't buy it for a second. It's just another nefarious excuse to shield the people responsible for this dumpster fire from blame. "Pas d'excuses" my azz. That's all they bloody well do.

this.

"How could we have known Carey was going to suffer from chronic fatigue when we massively overpaid him?"

It did seem convenient that the story came out after losing three to the Bruins in a week basically putting us out of our misery and it justifies why we were in this position due to a bad start.

We also know this team is so secretive re injuries, if he had CFS, they would say he never has to sleep.

I believe he probably was fatigued, but more from carrying this team on his back for the last eight years.

Never understood why people get personally offended when they learn that another human might have a medical condition.

because they think "manning up" or "shaking it off" are things

Going forward, i'd like to see this:

Trade: Pleks-Shaw

Slowly start playing Mete top minutes....even if he makes mistakes. Heck, Tampa is in the running for a Cup this year, and Cooper still said he'll allow Sergachev to make mistakes and play through them. Yet Habs have not done this with Chuckie-SFB-Mete-Subban through the years. Instead, they've tried to contain them...

Next year: Promote Sherbak, Juulsen, play Chuckie at #2C, play Drouin at wing

Max is a good player, he just needs a center....but not Chuckie, because Max said it last year that their games don't go well together (although the numbers seem to show otherwise). Max likes to have the puck on his stick and Chuckie likes to hold on to it for too long (according to both Max-Chuckie). Maybe this is also the reason it's not working with Drouin-Max.

Desharnais would immediately look for Max once he had the puck...Drouin-Chuckie don't, they wanna set-up the play themselves.

Going forward, i'd like to see this:

Trade: Pleks-Shaw

Slowly start playing Mete top minutes....even if he makes mistakes. Heck, Tampa is in the running for a Cup this year, and Cooper still said he'll allow Sergachev to make mistakes and play through them. Yet Habs have not done this with Chuckie-SFB-Mete-Subban through the years. Instead, they've tried to contain them...

Next year: Promote Sherbak, Juulsen, play Chuckie at #2C, play Drouin at wing

Max is a good player, he just needs a center....but not Chuckie, because Max said it last year that their games don't go well together (although the numbers seem to show otherwise). Max likes to have the puck on his stick and Chuckie likes to hold on to it for too long (according to both Max-Chuckie). Maybe this is also the reason it's not working with Drouin-Max.

Desharnais would immediately look for Max once he had the puck...Drouin-Chuckie don't, they wanna set-up the play themselves.

This isn't playoff team and you didn't improve our prospects. You need to trade more than just Pleks and Shaw. Petry, Benn, Weber, Max and Alzner should all be shopped to help the rebuild.

Back