• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs News & Notes: 2019 Offseason

Re: Habs News & Notes: 2017-18 Regular Season

Hey why not put Alex in, they dont have anybody else left. Supposedly Hudon has played injured all year. Dont know what's going on with Danault, apparently some mysterious neck injury.

Hey why not put Alex in, they dont have anybody else left. Supposedly Hudon has played injured all year. Dont know what's going on with Danault, apparently some mysterious neck injury.

I had heard post concussion symptoms.

Did he get hit in the head again?

That would make it two concussions in 3 & a half months. Not good.

Price is back and we're on national TV tonight against Sid.

Are we bothering with a game thread?

Habs News & Notes: 2017-18 Regular Season

They're going to fire Daigneault and Larry Carriere and call it a day.
I expect Dudley to retire, Marty Lapointe & Churla to pursue other opportunities, and I expect Jr “will strongly encourage MB” to hire a couple of his choices. Wouldn’t shock me if those choices are based on McGuire’s recommendations based on conversations...

I expect Dudley to retire, Marty Lapointe & Churla to pursue other opportunities, and I expect Jr “will strongly encourage MB” to hire a couple of his choices. Wouldn’t shock me if those choices are based on McGuire’s recommendations based on conversations...

Molson should force Bergevin to hire McGuire to look over his shoulder and breathe heavily.

I somehow don't see Larry Carriere getting fired....he is the only one that survived since before Gainey/Gauthier.

McGuire will not leave his TV gig to be second fiddle....he leaves for GM job only (which means he ain't leaving TV gig anytime soon, unless Hurricanes want him).

Julien will dump some assistant coaches, and Habs will call it a day. Molson is slowly inching closer to being himself the GM it seems....

Habs News & Notes: 2017-18 Regular Season

I somehow don't see Larry Carriere getting fired....he is the only one that survived since before Gainey/Gauthier.
Jr’s first move as owner was to impose Carriere on Gainey/Gauthier - and as luck would have after Carriere takes over the AHL team 3/4 of the way through year 1, Jr all of a sudden states there’s an issue with player development?

I don’t see Larry going anywhere...#ownershockeyopseyes&ears

Last edited:
Back