• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs News & Notes: 2019 Offseason

Re: Habs News & Notes: 2018-19 Regular Season

Peca is twice the player he is so... bye bye

Yeah, Peca has impressed early on. Some nice passes, good speed and goes to the dirty areas of the ice. I think he is an upgrade on JDLR as well.

I bet someone claims JDLR though, he's a defensively responsible 4th liner.

Edit: I forgot about his cardiac issue so he may not be claimed because of that.

Yeah, Peca has impressed early on. Some nice passes, good speed and goes to the dirty areas of the ice. I think he is an upgrade on JDLR as well.

I bet someone claims JDLR though, he's a defensively responsible 4th liner.

Edit: I forgot about his cardiac issue so he may not be claimed because of that.

I like Peca too. I didn't mind JDLR but he's offense is quite limited, but I could see some team picking up on waivers.

Speaking of waivers, they cannot keep Alzner in the pressbox for ever. Wonder what they are going to do with this guy.

Speaking of waivers, they cannot keep Alzner in the pressbox for ever. Wonder what they are going to do with this guy.

not much they can do

he will get into some games at some point when somebody sucks or is hurt

i could see his later years he is just a highly paid minor leaguer

not much they can do

he will get into some games at some point when somebody sucks or is hurt

i could see his later years he is just a highly paid minor leaguer

I am hoping MB can pull another rabbit out of his hat

Peca is our 11th or 12th forward. When you're comparing scrubs the conversation is depressing.

You shouldn't take it so seriously. If it's depressing then you need to spend some time with your family, to get some perspective.

Back