Page 697 of 697 FirstFirst ... 197597647687695696697
Results 13,921 to 13,934 of 13934

Thread: Habs News & Notes: 2018-19 Regular Season

  1. #13921
    Mod Squad hairnova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Halifax, NS.
    Posts
    119,474
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Habs News & Notes: 2018-19 Regular Season

    And it's official – de la Rose is on waivers.

    https://www.nhl.com/canadiens/news/c...rs/c-300989846

  2. #13922
    Legend
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    20,212
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Habs News & Notes: 2018-19 Regular Season

    that 2013 draft is looking fugly

  3. #13923
    Legend worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    edmonton
    Posts
    69,206
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Habs News & Notes: 2018-19 Regular Season

    Quote Originally Posted by GEEMAN View Post
    that 2013 draft is looking fugly
    looking?
    it was fugly from the start
    ...

  4. #13924
    Canadiens & 'News & Views' Moderator TheCountofMonteCristo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    65,663
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Habs News & Notes: 2018-19 Regular Season

    Quote Originally Posted by GEEMAN View Post
    that 2013 draft is looking fugly
    Timmins will now claim he never wanted the French Swede...
    "The next game is the test unless we win" CanadienFan

    Donald Trump, the gift that keeps on giving.

  5. #13925
    Legend Habs53's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    China
    Posts
    15,447
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Habs News & Notes: 2018-19 Regular Season

    Quote Originally Posted by hairnova View Post
    And it's official – de la Rose is on waivers.

    https://www.nhl.com/canadiens/news/c...rs/c-300989846
    Peca is twice the player he is so... bye bye

  6. #13926
    Wrong Thinker Extraordinaire Habsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Forum ICE
    Posts
    148,235
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Habs News & Notes: 2018-19 Regular Season

    Quote Originally Posted by Habs53 View Post
    Peca is twice the player he is so... bye bye
    Yeah, Peca has impressed early on. Some nice passes, good speed and goes to the dirty areas of the ice. I think he is an upgrade on JDLR as well.

    I bet someone claims JDLR though, he's a defensively responsible 4th liner.

    Edit: I forgot about his cardiac issue so he may not be claimed because of that.
    #FireJulien#FireMarcBergevin Burn Geoff Molson in effigy! #worstmanagementstaffever

  7. #13927
    Legend GrandWazoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    43,238
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Habs News & Notes: 2018-19 Regular Season

    Quote Originally Posted by Habsy View Post
    Yeah, Peca has impressed early on. Some nice passes, good speed and goes to the dirty areas of the ice. I think he is an upgrade on JDLR as well.

    I bet someone claims JDLR though, he's a defensively responsible 4th liner.

    Edit: I forgot about his cardiac issue so he may not be claimed because of that.
    I like Peca too. I didn't mind JDLR but he's offense is quite limited, but I could see some team picking up on waivers.

  8. #13928
    Legend Habs53's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    China
    Posts
    15,447
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Habs News & Notes: 2018-19 Regular Season

    Speaking of waivers, they cannot keep Alzner in the pressbox for ever. Wonder what they are going to do with this guy.

  9. #13929
    Legend worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    edmonton
    Posts
    69,206
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Habs News & Notes: 2018-19 Regular Season

    Quote Originally Posted by Habs53 View Post
    Speaking of waivers, they cannot keep Alzner in the pressbox for ever. Wonder what they are going to do with this guy.
    not much they can do

    he will get into some games at some point when somebody sucks or is hurt

    i could see his later years he is just a highly paid minor leaguer
    ...

  10. #13930
    Legend Habs53's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    China
    Posts
    15,447
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Habs News & Notes: 2018-19 Regular Season

    Quote Originally Posted by worm View Post
    not much they can do

    he will get into some games at some point when somebody sucks or is hurt

    i could see his later years he is just a highly paid minor leaguer
    I am hoping MB can pull another rabbit out of his hat

  11. #13931
    Legend
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    23,185
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Habs News & Notes: 2018-19 Regular Season

    Quote Originally Posted by Habs53 View Post
    Peca is twice the player he is so... bye bye
    Peca is shit too.

  12. #13932
    Legend
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    20,212
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Habs News & Notes: 2018-19 Regular Season

    Quote Originally Posted by Habs53 View Post
    I am hoping MB can pull another rabbit out of his hat
    He will demand a trade and we get back another 4-5 mil mistake

  13. #13933
    Legend worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    edmonton
    Posts
    69,206
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Habs News & Notes: 2018-19 Regular Season

    Quote Originally Posted by Habs53 View Post
    I am hoping MB can pull another rabbit out of his hat
    need a gainey (?) like when the benched Rivet was traded for Gorges and the pick that would be maxpac
    ...

  14. #13934
    Legend Habs53's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    China
    Posts
    15,447
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Habs News & Notes: 2018-19 Regular Season

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainBolduke View Post
    Peca is shit too.
    Looks ok to me

Page 697 of 697 FirstFirst ... 197597647687695696697

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •