• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs News & Notes: 2019 Offseason

Re: Habs News & Notes: 2018-19 Regular Season

It has nothing to do with you, we posted the same thing at the same time without being aware of each other post. It just happen that we were saying the same thing.

Price has been good so far this year.

It has nothing to do with you, we posted the same thing at the same time without being aware of each other post. It just happen that we were saying the same thing.

Price has been good so far this year.

I was joking ;)

Habs News & Notes: 2018-19 Regular Season

Alzner seems like a nice fellow, but times come to cut ties. I assume he’s got a NMC, so AHL demotion till seasons end is out of the question, unless he agrees to it?

Or maybe there’s a small chance he does, given the AHL team is in Mtl, and doesn’t impact family?

Would also waive DLo vs Scherbak if no trade manifests.

Alzner seems like a nice fellow, but times come to cut ties. I assume he’s got a NMC, so AHL demotion till seasons end is out of the question, unless he agrees to it?

Or maybe there’s a small chance he does, given the AHL team is in Mtl, and doesn’t impact family?

Would also waive DLo vs Scherbak if no trade manifests.

I think he has a modified no trade list that kicks in this year . He will easily accept a deal if it means playing time .

Habs News & Notes: 2018-19 Regular Season

I’d even be willing to take back another similar bad contract but with less time on it. Alzner is bad.

Washington couldn’t win a cup. He leaves and they win. I’m starting to think it’s not a coincidence.

Not sure if there are many wrestling fans on here. But I had to make this one after seeing the highlight last night :lol

Woo.gif

Rick Flair sits about 10 seats over from mine at Panther games. The crowd even chants “wooooo” when they put him on the screen.

Lines at practice appear to be the same as Saturday night with Mete, Hudon and Scherbak on the outside looking in.

Personally, I don't like intentionally going with a slower lineup.

Lines at practice appear to be the same as Saturday night with Mete, Hudon and Scherbak on the outside looking in.

Personally, I don't like intentionally going with a slower lineup.

There was too much winning going on.

Back