• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs News & Notes: 2019 Offseason

Re: Habs News & Notes: 2018-19 Regular Season

Probably gonna see something like this upfront tomorrow:

Jonathan Drouin - Max Domi - Charles Hudon
Tomas Tatar - Phillip Danault - Brendan Gallagher
Artturi Lehkonen - Jesperi Kotkaniemi - Joel Armia
Nicolas Deslauriers - Matthew Peca - Andrew Shaw

Multiple forwards will need season ending injuries before Sherbak gets any playing time this season I guess.

Ah well, time to embrace Shaw and his braindead penalty that is sure to happen.

Multiple forwards will need season ending injuries before Sherbak gets any playing time this season I guess.

Ah well, time to embrace Shaw and his braindead penalty that is sure to happen.

Just move him in hope of getting playing time

Another first round bust

Another first round bust

There is no reason to move him. Him not playing right now for the big club isn't the end of the world.

FYI -- Hair already noted that he's going back to the AHL for a conditioning stint.

Another first round bust

Interesting though, that they wont waive him because they suspect someone will snatch him, but wont play him because he's a bust.

Why would someone snatch a bust first of all and why would the team care about someone snatching a bust second of all?

Again, him not playing right now isn't the end of the world. No reason to give up on him. He will get another chance with us.

I’d like to see Gallagher up on that first line.

I’d like to see Gallagher up on that first line.

The Tomas Tatar - Phillip Danault - Brendan Gallagher line has been simply too good to split up.

They've generated five goals in 10 games, giving up two, and they're possession monsters thus far, with a 63.4 Corsi for percentage, which is like Patrice Bergeron territory. Plus, we're here for the redemption of Tomas Tatar.

http://www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id/...nd-pastrnak-landeskog-mackinnon-rantanen-more

I'd love to see Gallagher with Domi and Drouin as well, but it's hard to split their current line, plus it gives us some balance.

I'd love to see Gallagher with Domi and Drouin as well, but it's hard to split their current line, plus it gives us some balance.

The Tomas Tatar - Phillip Danault - Brendan Gallagher line has been simply too good to split up.

They've generated five goals in 10 games, giving up two, and they're possession monsters thus far, with a 63.4 Corsi for percentage, which is like Patrice Bergeron territory. Plus, we're here for the redemption of Tomas Tatar.
http://www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id/2...-rantanen-more

Interesting though, that they wont waive him because they suspect someone will snatch him, but wont play him because he's a bust.

Why would someone snatch a bust first of all and why would the team care about someone snatching a bust second of all?

If he cant get any playing time ahead of DLO or other clowns what is the point of keeping him .

He is 22 and offense is our issue and we wont give a shift to a skilled player .

Trade him in a Bitten type deal and get another project or prospect in return who needs a change of scenery .

This is ridiculous how he is handled .

Him not playing right now isn't the end of the world. No need to be this dramatic.

He will get another chance.

Once this team has it for a player ....it spells the end of the line

I know he is somewhat lazy without the puck and his give a shit meter is questionable , but not getting a shift makes no sense with a pop gun offensive lineup.

well they kept him over DLR

so hard to say if they have it out for him

Back