• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs News & Notes: 2019 Offseason

Re: Habs News & Notes: 2018-19 Regular Season

John Lu
✔ @JohnLuTSNMtl

#Habs Weber is smoking all his one-timers on net. Zero misses. His return feels really close.

Does Petry practice hitting the net?

Debbie Downer alert:

The Habs are in 5th place in the division and are dangerously trending towards being the best non playoff team.

Debbie Downer alert:

The Habs are in 5th place in the division and are dangerously trending towards being the best non playoff team.

Habs are also 4 points out of first place in the conference.

Your desire to tank would be closer to reality had the Domi for Galchenyuk trade not happened

Аrpon Basu
[emoji818]
@ArponBasu
Shea Weber will not play this week, and doesn’t sound like Paul Byron will either, based on what Claude Julien said this morning.

12:01 - 19 nov. 2018

He's likely back first week in December. It will be good to see him back in the lineup. I just hope they are making sure that knee and foot can take it, no reason to rush him right now.

He's likely back first week in December. It will be good to see him back in the lineup. I just hope they are making sure that knee and foot can take it, no reason to rush him right now.

he has been out a year, how can it be said he is being rushed back ;)

Habs are also 4 points out of first place in the conference.

Your desire to tank would be closer to reality had the Domi for Galchenyuk trade not happened

And 4 points out being the best non playoff team in the east. Only 2 after they lose to Washington tonight.

Tanking would be much much better than being the best non playoff team, which we are trending. The Habs are 6-5-2 in their last 13 games.

Last edited:

I prefer Douchebag. More descriptive.

You resort to name calling because I pointed out that we are dangerously close to being the best non playoff team? You know you can find the standings on pretty much every sports website, right?

You understand that is absolute worst case scenario, right?

Your age is starting to catch up to your brain. Might be time to pack er' in little guy.

Last edited:

my life got simpler when I started ignoring what he has to say and no interacting with him

Are you actually saying I made your life harder? That is fukcing hilarious and pretty sad.

Some random dude (pretty nice guy actually) making your life harder. Did you have suicidal thoughts?

You could be very well right with regards to your negative out look on all things Habs but try and lighten up a bit considering the team is actually doing pretty well despite not having it's #1 dman since the start of the season and getting mediocre goaltending.

I'm pleasantly surprised and I've enjoyed watching this team play this year, especially after the crap we all experienced last year

Back