• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs News & Notes: 2019 Offseason

Re: Habs News & Notes: 2018-19 Regular Season

Poor rich alzner.

I do wonder if these players realize they are going to be cut a few years into the deals and just do not care because of the money.

Nah ... I think they know they stink and are laughing at the deals their teams gave them

But then there is McCarron that thought he was good. So I am not so sure.

But then there is McCarron that thought he was good. So I am not so sure.

Mac wasnt getting a 25 mil deal .

The GM`s are hilarious . They will sign Alzner to a dumb deal and then bench him .

But they wont pick up Oullette or Reilly types for peanuts to do the same job or give up a 5th rounder and take an Andy McDonald type off Philly`s hands for his last 2 years and not be a cap issue.

Mac wasnt getting a 25 mil deal .

The GM`s are hilarious . They will sign Alzner to a dumb deal and then bench him .

But they wont pick up Oullette or Reilly types for peanuts to do the same job or give up a 5th rounder and take an Andy McDonald type off Philly`s hands for his last 2 years and not be a cap issue.

Better to bench him than keep playing him. But I agree.

Pay Alzner like crazy but not give Markov a second year.

Better to bench him than keep playing him. But I agree.

Pay Alzner like crazy but not give Markov a second year.

It was time to move on from Markov ...we were going nowhere with or without him and helped us secure Jesperi

The worst outcome is the dreaded middle Worm and keeping Markov and Radu would of done just that .

It was time to move on from Markov ...we were going nowhere with or without him and helped us secure Jesperi

The worst outcome is the dreaded middle Worm and keeping Markov and Radu would of done just that .

That is what MB did. He went for the middle.

I would have been fine if he decided against Markov and Radulov but him signing Alzner negated that.

Hell the best case scenario was probably not signing Alzner and signing Markov who you could trade to a contender for draft pick(s).

That is what MB did. He went for the middle.

I would have been fine if he decided against Markov and Radulov but him signing Alzner negated that.

Hell the best case scenario was probably not signing Alzner and signing Markov who you could trade to a contender for draft pick(s).

We tried years ago and said no to the Kings . Here is the thing , the moves he should of done and now being forced on him and call it some form of rebuild we wont admit too.

Me too. Not paying for the Athletic. I was actually interested in the one about Odelien.

A couple of notes:

• Simon Despres decided not to accept our AHL offer.

• Bergevin has let teams know we're looking to move some of our forward depth, we'll have 16 when D-Lo fully recovers.

A couple of notes:

• Simon Despres decided not to accept our AHL offer.

• Bergevin has let teams know we're looking to move some of our forward depth, we'll have 16 when D-Lo fully recovers.

Those phone calls are coming in hard and fast to take JDR , Hudon , or Peca off our hands .

Looking like Plekanec will take Peca's spot in the lineup tomorrow night.

Back