• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs News & Notes: 2019 Offseason

Re: Habs News & Notes: 2018-19 Regular Season

Once this team has it for a player ....it spells the end of the line

I know he is somewhat lazy without the puck and his give a shit meter is questionable , but not getting a shift makes no sense with a pop gun offensive lineup.

you are bang on although it is more, when Bergevin has it in for you, it is over. He hated Leblanc, probably because he was a priss from Pincourt whose daddy was a doctor who could affrord Harvard, not a tough guy from the Point.

LeBlanc also sucked (compared to pros).

Scherbak will get another chance. They've kept him over others for a reason.

you are bang on although it is more, when Bergevin has it in for you, it is over. He hated Leblanc, probably because he was a priss from Pincourt whose daddy was a doctor who could affrord Harvard, not a tough guy from the Point.

or maybe he just sucked at hockey

could not even cut it in the swiss league

or maybe he just sucked at hockey

could not even cut it in the swiss league

he was fine as a rookie in 2011-2012, and then Bergevin became GM. He never played another game for us. Don't you recall that 24CH show when Bergevin eviscerated him on national TV for what seemed like no good reason?

he was fine as a rookie in 2011-2012, and then Bergevin became GM. He never played another game for us. Don't you recall that 24CH show when Bergevin eviscerated him on national TV for what seemed like no good reason?
He played 8 more games post rookie year and was bad. Play in the minors and was no good. Hard to blame MB when he could not even cut it in European leagues.

I blame MB for a lot but maybe he should get credit for realizing the guy could not even make it in the Swiss league before that was a fact.

Still not sure what happened to him. He was fine his rookie year, then the next year nothing. I know he was seriously in the dog house with Sly. He never could find any offense ever after.

Still not sure what happened to him. He was fine his rookie year, then the next year nothing. I know he was seriously in the dog house with Sly. He never could find any offense ever after.

probably the same thing that happened to McCarron (somehow this guy thought he was a lock to be on the big team)

figured he was a lock and stopped working as hard and that small bit makes a huge difference for borderline players
never got it back

League became too fast overnight & LL was never a big bruiser to play that style either.

The Habs have placed Jeremiah Addison on unconditional waivers, for the purpose of terminating his contract.

Bergevin has his faults, but he was right when he kept saying the players need to have a better attitude, more emotions.....

We are hard to play against this year.....guys like Domi, Armia, KK are physical and strong...this is not your pussy team with pretty boy Max.....

Last year, we would have folded easily after giving up a 2-goal lead. This year, between the ear, we are much much much stronger

And guys like Mete-Drouin (and Weber) still haven't contributed yet.....

Sounds like Schlemko will be back practicing with the team next week.

Bergevin has his faults, but he was right when he kept saying the players need to have a better attitude, more emotions.....

We are hard to play against this year.....guys like Domi, Armia, KK are physical and strong...this is not your pussy team with pretty boy Max.....

Last year, we would have folded easily after giving up a 2-goal lead. This year, between the ear, we are much much much stronger

And guys like Mete-Drouin (and Weber) still haven't contributed yet.....

Max is still way better than Armia will ever be.

We are playing tougher and harder this year which is a bonus. Granted, the GM has been nicer, he hasn't been lying to the public about having a better team/defence, ****ing with guys to the same extent. It starts at the top.

=Rolex;3017980
pretty boy Max.....

I just hope you at least have a better taste for women!

The title belong to only one person in Habs jersey.

Back