• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs News & Notes: 2019 Offseason

Re: Habs News & Notes: 2018-19 Regular Season

Lines at practice:

Tomas Tatar - Phillip Danault - Brendan Gallagher
Paul Byron - Jesperi Kotkaniemi - Joel Armia
Jonathan Drouin - Max Domi - Artturi Lehkonen
Charles Hudon - Tomas Plekanec - Andrew Shaw
(Jacob de la Rose - Matthew Peca - Nikita Scherbak)

Victor Mete - Jeff Petry
Mike Reilly - Noah Juulsen
Jordie Benn - Xavier Ouellet
(Karl Alzner)

I would switch Domi and Danault.

tatar and Gallagher will be more productive with a center that can actually complete a pass

Habs News & Notes: 2018-19 Regular Season

I would switch Domi and Danault.

tatar and Gallagher will be more productive with a center that can actually complete a pass
Put KK between Tatar & Gallagher, and give him 1st PP duties while at it, time to see what he can do, he’s been arguably the best forward over the 3-games collectively this season. Would only be another data point towards helping make a decision after 9-games

Moreso against a pond hockey team like the Pens

Last edited:

Put KK between Tatar & Gallagher, and give him 1st PP duties while at it, time to see what he can do, he’s been arguably the best forward over the 3-games collectively this season. Would only be another data point towards helping make a decision after 9-games

Moreso against a pond hockey team like the Pens

the decision has been made in my view, he is staying with the team

I don't know how we'll ever be good, it's like we need 2-3 more years of acquiring young high upside talent and the only way would be by drafting top 5. I mean, who else do we have that can fit on the first line in our system right now.

31 is sick and not playing tonight, Habs may actually have a chance to win.

If the team goes something like 2-7-1 to start the season he will be sent down. Odds are the Habs will have a record somewhere around that after game 9.

You dont think this team will win another game in the next 5?

You dont think this team will win another game in the next 5?

Read my quote again. I will help you...

If the team goes something like 2-7-1 to start the season he will be sent down. Odds are the Habs will have a record somewhere around that after game 9

And disappear for a few weeks if it doesn’t materialize.

Nah. I'm just as addicted to this as you are.

I don't post in the game threads because those hours are the only times I get to see my kids during the day. Me missing time with my kids for TV sports isn't even a conversation for me. Typically I PVR the games and start watching around 930.

Price is participating in the morning skate but looks like Niemi will get a second straight start.

Shaw is questionable with the flu.

The 2013 draft. The one that keeps on giving. Couldn't we have found anyone? Or traded all the picks if not?

Back