• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs News & Notes: 2019 Offseason

Re: Habs News & Notes: 2018 Offseason

found the draft video

sorta cool
would be awesome to know the names and hear the thoughts about specific players but i see why they did not really go there

not a fan of the "character" stuff though

found the draft video

sorta cool
would be awesome to know the names and hear the thoughts about specific players but i see why they did not really go there

not a fan of the "character" stuff though

It still feel to me like they are improvising out there. Timmins has been doing it for 14 years in the same organization, it seems like the process should well tuned by now, and yet it still felt somewhat ad hoc and disorganized.

It still feel to me like they are improvising out there. Timmins has been doing it for 14 years in the same organization, it seems like the process should well tuned by now, and yet it still felt somewhat ad hoc and disorganized.

how so?

There is a part where they are debating on how to interpret the physical evaluation tests and how to apply it to the evaluation of a player, and they take turn giving their own opinion on how to balance this. I feel that their evaluation methodology should have been pretty much set at this point, not debated on the fly 3 days before the draft. Maybe it's just me.

There is a part where they are debating on how to interpret the physical evaluation tests and how to apply it to the evaluation of a player, and they take turn giving their own opinion on how to balance this. I feel that their evaluation methodology should have been pretty much set at this point, not debated on the fly 3 days before the draft. Maybe it's just me.

I agree 100%. Even the way they finally drafted a bunch of centres -- as if they suddenly discovered the position's value -- irks me.

They throw crap to the wall. They have no idea what they’re doing.

i would like to hope that was just a re hash

but they probably do not deserve the benefit of doubt

I do not think Danault may be on the Habs long term list with how long it is taking to sign him. We have lots a C coming up and he may be seeing the exit door in a year or two.

I do not think Danault may be on the Habs long term list with how long it is taking to sign him. We have lots a C coming up and he may be seeing the exit door in a year or two.

He is probably looking at 4-5 years and we are resisting

He is probably looking at 4-5 years and we are resisting

I hear nothing but good things about Peca and with the kids coming up soon his services may not be needed. We have made some pretty solid moves in the past while and now he may be over rating his worth here.

Back