• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs News & Notes: 2019 Offseason

Re: Habs News & Notes: 2017-18 Regular Season

I'm afraid that we might land Giroux for Chuckie....

Re: Habs News & Notes: 2017 Training Camp

That's why stats can be skewed in so many ways and are only a tool . Way too many moving parts from game to game
to take stats as a be all to evaluation .

And several people around hockey circles are starting to realize that several players that are fancy stats darlings are really not players teams want.

In the end you still need to watch a player and evaluate him.

I predict streit will have his vomtract terminated and go to switzerland ala what we did with semin

Streit is garbage.

I still think Hemsky can be useful in the bottom 6. He hasn't fit in well to date though.

As per organizational criteria, Sherbak cannot play until he's close to Gainey/Carbonneau defensive effectiveness.

His offensive talent means nothing

Habs News & Notes: 2017-18 Regular Season

As per organizational criteria, Sherbak cannot play until he's close to Gainey/Carbonneau defensive effectiveness.

His offensive talent means nothing
Galchenyuk 2-goals in last 28-games - qualify as great offensive output?

As Gord Miller said, “NHL is not a daycare Centre, Galchenyuk disappears for long stretches within a game. Good players want the puck and go get it, when was the last time Galchenyuk went to go get the puck?”

Quenneville destroyed Hartman on the bench after the giveaway led to Plekanec’s goal...played 9-min the whole game.

Get results, he’s almost 6’3”, Hudon is 5-6” shorter and went in hard vs Seabroook to get the puck. Galchenyuk isn’t stepping up and everyone’s making excuses for him.

Last edited:

Galchenyuk 3-goals in last 28-games - qualify as great offensive output?

As Gord Miller said, “NHL is not a daycare Centre, Galchenyuk disappears for long stretches within a game. Good players want the puck and go get it, when was the last time Galchenyuk went to go get the puck?”

Quenneville destroyed Hartman on the bench after the giveaway led to Plekanec’s goal...played 9-min the whole game.

Get results, he’s almost 6’3”, Hudon is 5-6” shorter and went in hard vs Seabroook to get the puck. Galchenyuk isn’t stepping up and everyone’s making excuses for him.

I'm not making excuses. I just want consistency. Max floats with the best of them. He has never seen a corner he liked, or "Gone and got a puck" in his life. Hell, last game he was the the 3rd man back pleasure skating into the screen as Saad buried the puck into a wide open net while the 2 D-man had their men tied up. Anyone talking about it? Nope.

Montreal eats its own. Once the snowball starts rolling on a player there is no ****ing stopping it. Galchenyuk, Subban, hell fans wanted to trade one of the greatest goalies of all ****ing time in ST Patrick!

Habs News & Notes: 2017-18 Regular Season

Galchenyuk 2G last 28-games
Max 3G last 22-games - agreed re: Max never met a corner he liked

Back